Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Get Back Deleted Folder in Outlook 2010 PST File
“I deleted a folder from PST file in Microsoft Outlook 2010 thinking that I no more require emails saved in it. Now I realized that I have accidentally deleted wrong folder. I don’t know what should be done to get back deleted folder. Is there any way to retrieve deleted folder in Outlook 2010 PST file?”
Each PST file consists of different folders in order to save similar data separately. By default every PST file of Outlook has separate folders to save incoming - outgoing emails, RSS Feeds, deleted items and so on. These folders cannot be deleted at any cost. But folders in Archive folder list or user created folders can be easily moved. Deletion of folder from Outlook would result to disaster as vital information will be erased.
While accessing mail data in Outlook 2010 PST, user may accidentally erase any folder and suffer data loss. If folder is erased using conventional ‘delete’ option then folder will move to Deleted Items folder from where it can be recovered anytime. When folder is deleted using Shift+ Del key combination or removed from Deleted Items folder it simply gets permanently removed from Outlook PST file.
Permanent deletion of any item from Outlook 2010 PST file will be saved in Recoverable Items folder. This folder is located under Folder menu – Recover Deleted Items option. Soon after locating this folder, choose deleted folder and click on Recover Selected Items option. Erased folders will be then pushed back to ‘Deleted Items’ folder, from where it can be moved to required location. Unfortunately, ‘Recoverable Items’ folder will save deleted folder or items from Outlook 2010 PST file till specified time limit like 14 days (set by admin). If specified time expires, erased items will be automatically removed from Recoverable Items folder. In such case, make use of accurate software to get back deleted folder easily.
Recovery of deleted folder in Outlook 2010 PST file:
Deleted folders from Outlook 2010 PST file can be restored using Yodot Outlook PST Repair software. This program easily extracts all deleted folders from Archive folders and sub folders from Inbox. This advanced utility can restore mail data from corrupted, inaccessible or error showing Outlook 2010 PST file. Along with deleted folders, it also helps to restore deleted draft emails from Outlook PST and OST files created not only from Outlook 2010 but also from Outlook 2007, 2003 and 2000 just in clicks. One can use this utility to rescue contacts, journal, tasks, notes, calendar events, etc. from Microsoft Outlook after accidental deletion. This tool is compatible to work on Windows computers running with Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows server 2008 and 2003 operating systems.
Steps to regain deleted folder from Outlook 2010 PST:
- On your Windows computer in which Outlook 2010 PST file reside, download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software
- Complete installation process and launch the tool successfully
- Main screen shows three options namely, ‘Open PST File’, ‘Find PST File’ and ‘Select Outlook Profile’ according to PST file location details
- Click on either of the options and choose required PST file from Outlook 2010
- After selecting right file, click next and choose scanning method between ‘Normal’ and ‘Smart’ scan
- Moving next, choose destination location where you would like to save recovered PST file items
- By clicking on Repair software triggers scanning process to retrieve deleted folder and other items from Outlook 2010 PST file
- Finally, preview the items retrieved from PST file in Outlook Styled interface
- Do not mistakenly delete necessary folder while removing unwanted folder
- Use normal delete option instead of Shift Del keys while removing any folder or items from Outlook PST