Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Get Deleted Items Back from Outlook 2010?
“Hi all, I had few important mails in ‘Deleted Items’ folder of Outlook 2010 PST file. When I tried to look for them to restore back to folders from where they are deleted, I found my ‘Deleted Items’ folder empty. I do not know what to do now as I do not have any other option from where I can get those deleted mails. Please help me with a solution. Thanks in advance...”
The above may be the situation which may be faced by even you while using Outlook 2010 PST file. In this case data from ‘Deleted Items’ might have got deleted because of the settings on Outlook 2010 PST file. Yes, you can empty the ‘Deleted Items’ folder each time you exit Outlook 2010 PST file of yours. Apart from this, there are many such scenarios in which items get deleted from Outlook 2010 data file; some are as given below:
- You might empty ‘Deleted Items’ folder on from Outlook 2010 by mistake or you might have deleted few items after opening it
- You might use shift delete keys to delete items like emails, attachments, tasks, contacts, calendar items, RSS feeds and other items from Outlook 2010 PST or OST file
- Other than deleting items, items may get lost or becomes inaccessible when Outlook 2010 PST file is corrupted for any of the reasons as given below:
- Sharing PST file in open network may get is modified by many users frequently
- Corruption of Outlook 2010 PST file by virus infection leads to inaccessibility of its data
- Outlook 2010 PST file it gets corrupt when is not closed properly using ‘Exit’ option
- If Outlook 2010 PST file is not compressed in a preferred manner, then it gets corrupt and you may lose items from it
Either items are deleted from mailbox folders in Outlook 2010 PST file or you may lose access to items in Outlook 2010 PST file due to corruption; you can restore them using Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your PC.
Outlook 2010 deleted items recovery software:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the best tool to restore items deleted from any folder in Outlook 2010 PST file. You can recover items deleted or lost either healthy or corrupt Outlook 2010 PST or OST file. This utility is used to retrieve Outlook Calendar entries, emails, attachments, Tasks, Notes, RSS Feeds, contacts, etc. from email folders, personal folders or ‘Deleted Items’ folders in Outlook 2010 PST and OST file. Other than Outlook 2010, you not only can restore deleted items from Outlook data files in Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002, 2007 and 2013 versions using this application. This PST file tool supports repairing and data retrieval from Microsoft Outlook data files (PST and OST) on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003 and Windows 2008 OS versions.
Procedural steps to recover deleted items from Outlook 2010:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your computer and install it
- Run the tool and select “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” or “Select Outlook Profile” from main screen
- Then select Outlook 2010 PST file or Outlook 2010 PST file one at a time and click on “Next”
- From next screen, select the location where you want to save Outlook 2010 PST file after scan and the mode of scan as ‘Normal Scan’ or ‘Smart Scan’. Then click on “Repair” option
- Software starts scanning the PST file and displays the information of items recovered from Outlook 2010 PST file
- Go to the location where Outlook 2010 PST file is saved to open and view the items restored in it
- Backup Outlook 2010 PST or OST file on a regular basis
- Make sure you have installed Outlook 2010 application by following proper procedure