Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Recover Outlook Inbox Mail?
You lose your emails from Outlook Inbox when you delete them from Inbox or the whole Outlook PST file is not opening. One cannot delete all their emails at a stretch from Outlook Inbox. If you delete them then you can restore Outlook Inbox emails from “Deleted Items” folder. But you cannot find them in Outlook “Deleted Items” folder if you have deleted using Shift + Delete keys from keyboard. The emails will bypass “Deleted Items” folder.
Another reason for Inbox email loss is when Outlook doesn’t respond. This happens when Outlook PST file is corrupted. Consider a situation, “I was installing some software on my computer and to complete installation process, the system had to be restarted. I proceeded to restart the system without noticing that I did not close any application on computer. With many applications, Outlook was also open and was made to close forcefully. When the computer got restarted, I could not open Outlook as it is not responding. Inbox Repair Tool is unable to fix the problem. I cannot afford to lose some important Outlook Inbox emails. Please help me get access to those mails by helping with a resolution.”
You might have come across the situation like above and lost Outlook Inbox mails. Do not panic in such circumstances as you can recover emails from Outlook Inbox using Outlook PST Repair software. Your Outlook PST file might also get corrupted in few common scenarios as given here:
- PST file exceeding maximum size limit of Outlook PST file makes it unusable and all Outlook Inbox emails will be lost
- Virus infection may cause severe damage to Outlook PST file and it may not open. You will lose your important mails in Inbox with other attributes in PST file then
- Compaction process fails sometimes due to sudden system shut down or any software conflicts and you lose your valuable Outlook Inbox mails
- Sharing Outlook PST file in open network corrupts Outlook PST file and chucks you from accessing data from it including Outlook Inbox emails
However, you can retrieve emails from Outlook Inbox using Outlook PST Repair software. Yodot Outlook PST Repair software helps you to retrieve attributes of Outlook PST file.
How to recover Outlook Inbox emails?
You can get back emails from Inbox of Outlook using Yodot Outlook PST Repair software effectively. This utility has the capability to fix Outlook corrupted for any reason. You can even fix big PST files and password protected PST files using this tool. This program supports repairing Outlook PST files of different versions like Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. This application can be used to fix Outlook PST file on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows server 2003, Windows server 2008, Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems.
Detailed procedure to recover Outlook Inbox emails:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software and install it on computer
- Run the tool to get main screen with options, “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Select any of the three options to locate Outlook PST file from which you want to recover Inbox emails
- After selecting Outlook PST file, click on “Next” button to proceed
- Select a location where you want to save repaired Outlook PST file
- Choose “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” option and click on “Repair” button
- The utility starts repairing Outlook PST file and displays information of attributes in it like emails, Contacts, etc.
- You can view them in the location which was set as destination for repaired PST file on computer drive
- Do not empty “Deleted Items” folder unless you check for any important emails in it
- Use UPS to avoid data loss or Outlook PST file corruption due to sudden system shut down