Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook Cannot Open the Outlook Window Error
Systematic or correct way of operating Microsoft Office Outlook application can play major role in accessing its data on Windows system. In some situations simple startup or termination of Outlook may become unsuccessful due to interruptions or unnecessary mouse clicks and eat your head by throwing unknown error like “Cannot start Microsoft Outlook cannot open the Outlook window” on Windows system. As MS Outlook stores its entire data in a single file called PST, this unforeseen error might make this Outlook PST file inaccessible or unreadable.
One may surprise how improper startup or exit of Outlook cause PST file corruption isn’t it?? Well, in all instants this will not be the reason for ‘cannot start Microsoft Outlook cannot open the Outlook window’ error; there might be other factors which contributes to this error, let us discuss some of them:
- Interruptions while accessing Outlook data can make set of personal folders inaccessible in Outlook and display this error on startup of the application
- Outlook may throw this error message due to inappropriate connection to Microsoft Exchange Server or when Server is not available
- One may get this error in MS Outlook as a consequence of invalid xml object that cannot be loaded due to poor internet connect or due to OLE registration failure
If Outlook data is inaccessible due to error “Cannot start Microsoft Outlook cannot open the Outlook window”, then don’t be sad!! Make use of inbuilt Inbox repair tool i.e Scanpst.exe to fix this issue. In case, if your Outlook PST file not get fixed after using Scanpst.exe utility, then take assistance of any Outlook PST Repair software like Yodot Outlook PST Repair to fix cannot start Microsoft Outlook cannot open the Outlook window.
Software to fix cannot open the Outlook window error:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool is an advanced Outlook data file repair tool, which can fix ‘Cannot start Microsoft Outlook cannot open the Outlook window’ error message on Windows system. You will not face any troubles while using this tool, because it has simple on screen instructions to fix corrupted Outlook PST files due to above mentioned error message. One can also repair outlook error 0x800ccc92, Exchange Server error 0x80072f06, Outlook exited without properly closing your outlook data file error and many other errors related to Microsoft Outlook PST and OST file. It can even fix encrypted and password protected PST files. This software supports repairing of different versions of Microsoft Outlook data files such as Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. You can fix Outlook PST file on Windows PC or notebook running on Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 operating systems.
Steps to fix error cannot start Microsoft Outlook cannot open the Outlook window:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair program on Windows desktop / laptop
- Run the application and follow on-screen instructions
- The software allows you to find out the location of the corrupt or inaccessible Outlook PST file with following options
- Select “Find PST File” option to trace PST if you don’t know its location or
- Choose “Open PST File” option to open the corrupt PST file if you aware about its path or
- Click on “Select Outlook Profile” option to browse particular Outlook profile if you have several Outlook accounts
- Next, select the appropriate scanning technique
- Browse for the desired location on system to create new Outlook PST file and click on “Repair” button
- Allow the tool to complete the Outlook PST file repair process
- Soon after completion of repair process, you will be able to see fixed Outlook PST file with all its items
Measures to be taken:
- Make sure that you have terminated Microsoft Outlook properly after completing all the tasks that are initiated
- Take backup of Outlook PST file on weekly or monthly basis to be at safer side