Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Mend Outlook Error MAPI Was Unable to Load Msncon.dll
Microsoft Outlook is a popular email client as well as powerful personal information manager, as it can store detailed Contacts, Calendar elements, Notes, Journals, RSS feeds and other items. All these objects are preserved as a single file referred as PST (Personal Storage Table). Generally, most of the users believe that Outlook application work with the same proficiency forever, until it displays any errors. As the Outlook application is related with many complex tasks such as Outlook connectors, communication protocols, security concerns and other entities, if anything goes wrong then you might face error warnings while trying to access your Outlook PST file.
To send or receive the emails from different social networks Outlook application should be installed with Outlook connectors. One can install these add-in programs (Outlook connectors) from internet for free of cost. When you fail to update Outlook connector program or failure in configuring these add-in programs, then it will result in MAPI errors.
Here are some error messages regarding Outlook connectors:
- MAPI was unable to load the information service msncon.dll
- Outlook MAPI was unable to load the information msncon.dll
- Cannot start Microsoft Outlook: MAPI was unable to load msncon.dll
To overcome these error messages try to follow below mentioned diagnosing steps:
Before proceeding with these steps backup your Outlook PST file. After each step check if it is working, if not proceed with further steps.
- Enable the Outlook Connector manually
- Reinstall the add-in
- Remove the Windows Live Account, restart Outlook and then add it again via the Outlook Connector menu or via File
- Do a repair or diagnostic on Office
After following these steps, if you cannot get rid of ‘MAPI was unable to load msncon.dll’ error or your Outlook PST file got corrupted before or after that error, then mend the PST file using inbuilt inbox repair tool called Scanpst.exe. In case the inbuilt utility fails to renovate the PST files, then make use of most used PST file repair utility i.e Yodot Outlook PST Repair.
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software can fix Outlook PST file after ‘MAPI was unable to load msncon.dll’ error message. The software can mend severely corrupted PST file and even renovates password protected or encrypted Outlook PST files. Additionally, this utility supports to fix Outlook PST file of various versions of Microsoft Outlook Office like Outlook 2000, Outlook 2002, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010. This software work flexibly with all desktops or laptops installed with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 operating systems.
Steps to repair Outlook PST file after MAPI msncon.dll Error:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool and install it to your Windows desktop or laptop
- Launch the software and follow the main screen steps
- The application explores a screen with three option such as “Find PST File”, “Open PST File” and “Outlook Profile”
- Use “Find PST File”, if you unaware about its location or
- Select “Open PST File”, in case you know about the path where PST file resides or
- Opt for “Outlook Profile” option to select specific PST file if you have multiple profiles on your computer
- Choose any option as pre your prerequisite and browse for the affected Outlook PST file
- Later select the appropriate scanning technique
- Browse for the preferred destination location and click on “Repair” button
- Allow the software to complete the PST file repair process
- After finishing the repair process, you will be able to see the healthy Outlook PST file with all its entities
- Backup Outlook PST file, as it will be helpful at the time of PST file corruption
- Try to update all Microsoft Office Outlook related entities