Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Errors That Have Been Detected in the Outlook PST File
In Microsoft Office suite, Outlook PST (Personal Storage Table) is a data file, which is used to save all emails, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, attachments, journals, folders and many attributes in users’ Outlook account. Outlook PST file consist of two parts; one is header part and another is data section. Header section of PST file includes information like file size, file signatures, compatibility and others and its data part holds rest of all Outlook items. Beside its functionality and huge storage capacity, even Outlook PST file is not free from corruption or damage and when Outlook data part gets, then you may face error message like:
“Errors have been detected in the file xxxx.pst. Quit Outlook and all mail enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool (Scanpst.exe) to diagnose and repair errors in the file. For more information about the Inbox Repair Tool, see Help”
The error indicates that the Outlook PST file data section is damaged and there are numerous reasons due to which PST file gets corrupt. Some of them are listed below:
- Virus or malware infection to Outlook PST file
- Heavy email attachments
- Improper termination of MS Outlook
- When PST file exceeds its fixed file size limit
- Software malfunction when Outlook PST file in use
- Network inconsistency while using Outlook
Once Outlook PST file is corrupted, you’ll not be able to access any of your essential emails and other Outlook items. In order to access your PST file data, you need to repair damaged PST file using an inbuilt repair utility called “Inbox Repair Tool (Scanpst.exe)”. However, this utility might fail to fix errors that have been detected in the Outlook.PST file when it is severely corrupted. In such scenarios make use of efficient PST repair software like Yodot Outlook PST Repair.
Fixing errors detected in the file Outlook.PST
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is very advanced and effective application to repair errors which are detected in the file Outlook.pst on Windows system. The software has user friendly interface, therefore even a person with less technical awareness can fix highly corrupted Outlook PST file due to various errors. The program repairs PST file and restores its data items like emails, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks and other personal folders. You can fix corrupt PST and OST files of various MS Outlook versions including Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. Additionally, this utility is compatible with all editions of Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008 and 2003 operating systems.
Procedure to repair Outlook errors have been detected in the PST file:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair and install the tool to your Windows desktop or laptop
- Launch the software and initialize the PST file repair process
- You’ll find three options from the main such as “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Click on “Open PST File” button to select the corrupt Outlook PST file, if you know its exact location
- Click on “Find PST File” button to identify your damaged PST file location or click on “Select Outlook Profile” to choose a PST file of particular Outlook account if you have multiple profiles
- Next choose the appropriate scanning technique
- Browse for the destination location and click on “Repair” button
- The program fixes the damaged Outlook .PST file and upon which it displays the retrieved Outlook items such as mails, calendars, contacts, tasks, journals, notes etc
- Try to clear useless data stored in Outlook PST file, before its file size exceeds its fixed size limit
- Keep your system free from viruses by regularly scanning with antivirus software
- Always exit Microsoft Office Outlook application properly after completing all the tasks