Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Fix Errors in Outlook PST File?
Microsoft Outlook is the best known email application that is used around the world for communication purpose. Be it accessing the mails, storing contacts, creating journals, saving of attachment files and many more tasks can be performed with Outlook application within short duration of time.
Sometimes, it so happens that while performing certain tasks by using Outlook tool you may encounter some errors which halt the application abruptly. Once this Outlook tool has been halted, you won’t be able to access the data stored in the respective PST file. This brings an unwanted end to the communication process and as a result of which you can no longer perform the work.
What to do now? This was very important as you have to send the project completion report by the day end and Outlook application is not responding. This is a serious headache, as far as I know this damaged Outlook PST file can be repaired with the use of PST repair tool. Equipped with enhanced features this application performs the tasks and shows the results accordingly.
Errors Occur in your Outlook PST file as a result of:
- Absence of antivirus application from your system will cause corruption to PST file and hence display errors messages when Outlook is accessed
- Abruptly shutting down your Outlook program without following proper procedure can also create PST file error
- Keep a backup of your PST file before upgrading to a higher version of Outlook, as some interruption in between the upgradation process can corrupt your PST file
- Compressing the PST file using different levels of compression techniques cause damage to the PST file, that shows error when it is opened
- File header corruption can lead to the development of various errors in PST file
Outlook PST file repair program:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair application is the best tool that has been designed to restore information from corrupted PST file that is generating lot of errors when it is open to complete some work. All the data from the PST file, that includes emails, contacts, calendar entries, journals, and attachments can be repaired and given to the user within minutes. The different Outlook versions that this tool supports are Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 on Windows OS. After the completion of repair process, the user can preview contents of PST file before saving it to respective location as available to host operating system user. Try the demo version of this application and get familiar with the product before purchasing the key to activate full version of PST repair tool.
Steps to fix Outlook PST file errors:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair software from the link provided and install it in your computer
- After the completion of installation process run the tool and follow onscreen instructions that are present
- On the main screen “Open PST file”, “Find PST File” and “Outlook Profile” options will be displayed
- Click on “Open PST File” option to browse and select the PST file that has incurred errors
- Choose the suitable scanning procedure (Normal Scan or Smart Scan) and click on “Repair” button
- The repair process takes on without causing any further delay
- On completion, the tool shows all emails and other Outlook elements which were saved in the respective Outlook Account profile
Precautions that have to be taken to prevent errors in Outlook PST file:
- Keep a good antivirus program installed in the system
- Use proper procedure to exit Outlook application
- Don’t switch off the system when Sending/Receiving process is being carried out