Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Get Back Personal Folders from Outlook 2010
“Hi, I was arranging all data on my Outlook 2010 profile on my PC. Few of the folders in my ‘Inbox’ were not used. No mails are being received to the folders as the mail ids from which mails were being sent are not in use now. The official mail ids have been deactivated as few people left the job. While sorting out the folders and deleting unwanted folders, I accidentally selected and deleted an important folder. What can I do now? I want that particular folder back. Please help me with a suggestion. Thanks in advance...”
You may either intentionally or unintentionally delete personal folders in Outlook 2010 for various reasons. In such circumstances, there are chances of losing critical data from your Outlook account. You might have created a folder and directed mails from few ids to the folder separately. If such folders go missing or are deleted from your Outlook 2010 PST file, then you may miss vital mails containing conversation with client or any other official talks. Let us know the possible scenarios in which personal folders gets deleted or lost from Outlook 2010 as given below:
- Users might delete personal folders from Outlook 2010 mail account while deleting unwanted data using Shift delete keys, where personal folders bypasses ‘Deleted Items’ folder
- Emptying “Deleted Items” folders in Outlook 2010 PST file without checking its contents will result in permanent deletion of personal folders moved to it after deleting from mail account
- Otherwise, personal folders may go missing due to corruption of Outlook 2010 PST file in various scenarios like:
- Outlook 2010 PST file exceeding its fixed file size limit
- Virus infection to Outlook 2010 PST file
- Improper closure of Outlook 2010 PST file
- Outlook 2010 application malfunctioning
- Sharing Outlook 2010 PST file in public in network of your organization
- Outlook 2010 up-gradation failure
There are many reasons for missing or deletion of personal folders from Outlook 2010 PST file; but you can find personal folders if you have updated backup of Outlook 2010 PST file. Otherwise, there is no need to get tensed as you can restore personal folders from Outlook 2010 using suitable Outlook PST repair tool like Yodot Outlook PST Repair.
Outlook 2010 folder recovery software:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software can help users to find back personal folder deleted and missing/inaccessible from Outlook 2010 due to PST file corruption on your computer. This program enables you to retrieve personal folders consisting of any attributes like mails, attachments, Calendar entries, tasks, etc. in simple steps. If PST file is corrupted, then it will repair Outlook 2010 PST file and recovers personal folders, mail folders, contacts folders, deleted items folders, Inbox and other folders erased or lost from Outlook 2010 PST file. In addition to Outlook 2010, this tool can be used to repair PST file of 2013, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000 versions. It enables you to repair not responding Outlook 2010 on startup, Outlook 2010 MAPI error or any other errors. This supports MS Outlook PST file repair on Windows computers or notebooks running on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Steps to bring back personal folders in Outlook 2010:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your PC and install it
- Run the tool and select “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” or “Select Outlook Profile” from main screen to locate Outlook 2010 PST file from which personal folders have to be restored
- Then select ‘Normal Scan’ or ‘Smart Scan’ and select destination path where scanned PST file has to be saved
- Click on “Repair” option to begin scan process
- Software scans selected Outlook 2010 PST file and displays the information of attributes on Outlook PST file on software wizard
- Go to the location where you had directed PST file to view entire data on Outlook 2010 PST file
- Take regular backup of Outlook 2010 PST file on your computer
- Keep away from viruses by scanning your system with powerful anti-virus software