Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Recover Archived Emails from Outlook 2003?
“Hello guys, I have lost few important emails from archived folder in my Outlook 2003 PST file. Every time when inbox was piled up with new emails, I used to archive important emails to Archive folder. But, today as I opened this folder to access few emails; I was shocked to find that they were missing. Is there any method to retrieve archived emails in Outlook 2003? Kindly help by suggesting one, many thanks in advance.”
Microsoft Outlook is an amazing email client that has modernized features to manage mail account data on computer drive. Each Microsoft Outlook version came up with brilliant options to access and manage mailbox on one’s system. Outlook version 2003 had major changes from its previous versions; for example it included improved user interface, easily manageable Calendar events and many more. However, while using Outlook 2003 data file, one might encounter various scenarios as mentioned above, wherein important emails get lost from Archive folder. Common reasons for losing archived emails from Outlook 2003 data file are listed below:
- Accidental deletion of necessary emails while removing unwanted emails from Archive folder using Shift+Delete keys
- Updating Outlook 2003 application can sometimes remove any data from it including archived emails
- Emails from archive folder may get deleted in Outlook 2003 PST file in case of severe virus or malware infection
- One may mistakenly delete it emails While moving emails from Archive folder to other personal folder
When important emails go missing or deleted from archive folder on Outlook 2003 mailbox, one might panic and may get worried thinking about finding archived emails in Outlook 2003. Fortunately, this kind of situation can be easily solved by employing appropriate Outlook email recovery product.
Outlook archived email recovery software:
According to data recovery experts, it is advised to go for eminent and reliable software like Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool. As this tool includes safe and secure repair as well as recovery modules, it can rescue emails that are lost from archive folder. It can be used for retrieving deleted emails from Outlook 2003 data file along with contacts, calendar events, notes, journals and other attributes. This utility is also capable of recovering mail attributes from corrupt or unreadable PST and OST files of Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2000, 2007, 2010 and 2013 application versions. One can use this tool to repair Outlook data files and access its data on Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 OS based computers.
Guidelines to rescue archived emails from Outlook 2003:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair on your Windows system where Outlook 2003 account is operated
- Terminate Outlook if opened, then install and run the utility
- Next, in main screen click on ‘Open PST File’ if you are aware of Outlook 2003 PST file location from which emails are lost
- If you are unaware of PST file location click on ‘Find PST File’
- Otherwise, if Outlook 2003 has multiple profiles then click on ‘Select Outlook Profile’ option to choose particular PST file
- After choosing the PST file, specify the mode of scanning between Normal and Smart Scan
- Then, mention the destination location to save recovered items of PST file and click next
- Software performs a scan on selected PST file, recovers all emails and save it in Outlook interfaced format in target location
- Do not remove emails from archive folder without proper confirmation
- Use backup facility to overcome unintentional deletion or corruption of Outlook 2003 PST file