Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Find Lost Contacts in MS Outlook?
“Recently I resolved the issue of not receiving emails in my Outlook and now I have all my current emails but I do not have all of my recent and some old contacts. I tried to search my contacts by typing their name in ‘Find a contact’ column but I couldn’t find them. It seems I have lost number of essential contacts in my Outlook. Now, I am really need help; can anyone suggest me how do I find lost contacts in my Outlook? Thanks in advance for your valuable time and answer”.
Apart from above scenario there exist many possible causes for missing of crucial contacts in MS Outlook data file such as improper transfer of Outlook data files, incorrect Outlook set up after moving to another computer, after reinstall of Windows OS, operating system bugs, any issues with OS update and mainly PST file corruption due to any unexpected reasons.
Do It Yourself Solution: Outlook allows any contact folder to be used by address book. You should ensure that your Contact folder is configured to be part of the Outlook Address Book. If yes then follow bellow steps:
On Tools menu -> click Account settings -> click Address Book tab and follow bellow steps
If Outlook Address Book appears under Name then do the following
- Close the account setting dialog box
- On the Tools menu click Address Book
- In Address Book dialog box, on the Tools menu, click Options
- Then click on Show this address list first and click Contacts
If the above step failed to find the disappeared contacts then prefer standard tool to recover lost contacts in MS Outlook without any struggle.
About Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility:
Though the name seems different, Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool will easily restore lost contacts in Outlook data files. Along with lost contacts it retrieves all deleted and disappeared elements such as notes, journals, tasks, e-mails etc. In addition to Outlook data file elements it allow you to recover lost folders in Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016 and previous Outlook versions such as Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003 and Outlook 2000. Its eminent scanning technique, user friendly interface makes repair and recovery process simpler. This repairing utility is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Server 2003 OS based computers.
How to get missing contacts using Yodot tool:
- Install and run Yodot Outlook PST Repair application after successful download
- On main screen you will see three options namely “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Click on appropriate option to select respective Outlook data file based on its location information
- Later, click on “Find” button to select drive to search PST, from which you want to recover lost contacts
- Then, select scan option between “Normal scan” and “Smart Scan”
- Click on “Browse” button to select desired destination location to save repaired PST file along with recovered contacts
- After successful scan, you can see message reporting “Your Outlook PST File has been repaired”
- Finally, you can get retrieved contacts along with other elements of PST in new healthy file
Purchase license of the product to save fixed PST file along with recovered contacts in target destination.
- You can utilize Yodot recovery tool when Outlook PST file is missing from your computer.
- Configure Contacts folder as a part of Address Book, it will help you when you fail to find contact