Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Solve Microsoft Outlook Error Messages
“Have you encountered errors while trying to access Outlook PST file on your Windows system? Then this page will guide you on how to fix error messages in Microsoft Outlook. Just go through the article and resolve various Outlook errors on Windows.”
Microsoft Outlook, an amazing email client for Windows and Mac platform has great number of successful users. This excellent mail account managing application has beneficial features that assist you to organize offline as well as online data in different files. But, there are many unknown factors of Outlook due to which you might fail to access mail account data. You may encounter various error messages like:
- The file C:\Users\$username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\*.pst is not an Outlook data file (.pst)
- This application failed to start because mapi32.dll was not found. Re-installing the software may fix this problem
- An unknown error has occurred. 0X80040600
- Outlook 2010: Internal MAPI Error: The profile does not contain the requested service. Contact your Admin
- Errors have been detected in the file 'file_path'. Quit all mail-enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool
- Outlook Error: Not Implemented
What are the causes behind Outlook error messages?
The above mentioned and many other error messages on Outlook can be caused basically due to malicious virus infection, improper Outlook configuration settings, missing / damage of .dll files, PST file corruption (due to CRC error, header corruption, oversize), improper synchronization of offline data with Server, incorrect way of Outlook migration and abrupt way of terminating Outlook or system. There might be other unseen errors too that result in unknown error codes like 0X800CCC92, 0X80070057, 0X80072F06, etc in MS Outlook.
How to resolve MS Outlook error messages?
The most common method is to make use of inbuilt repair utility, Scanpst.exe to fix Outlook PST file showing error messages. You can find Scanpst in the following locations:
- In 32-bit Windows and 64-bit Outlook versions it is under, C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14
- In 64-bit Windows, it is under, C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14
Software to mend Microsoft Outlook PST file that shows errors:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the ultimate software to fix all types of error codes in MS Office Outlook. This tool is safe to use as it is built with read-only repair strategies to solve PST as well as OST file issues on various Outlook versions like 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. You can assure yourself the efficiency of this tool in fixing Outlook data files by using the trial version on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and 2008 OS based computers.
Guidelines to use Yodot Outlook PST Repair program:
- Download the software on your Windows system that holds Outlook error showing file
- Click on the icon to install and launch the utility
- Main screen displays three options to select PST/OST file as below
- 1. Open PST file – this option is required when exact location of data file on the system is known
- 2. Find PST file – This option browses the system drive to find and select PST/OST file
- 3. Select Outlook Profile – This option is used when Outlook has multiple profiles
- After selecting your required Outlook PST file, click on repair button
- The program starts to scan the PST file and fix all the irregularities
- After completion of repair process, the newly repaired PST file will be available for previewing
- Click on Preview button to view newly repaired PST file in Outlook interfaced display
- Then target a destination location and save the repaired Outlook data file
- Keep backup of updated mail account data in order to escape from critical Outlook errors
- Follow proper methods while performing any tasks on Outlook
- Have enough knowledge before performing unknown tasks on Outlook
- Maintain powerful antivirus program on system to avoid viruses