Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair Outlook 2007 PST file Cannot Be Accessed Error
While using MS Outlook 2007 for email communication, users often come across different type of error messages on their computer screen which may become hurdle for them. Therefore, users should always be ready to deal with errors to keep accessing their valuable emails from Outlook 2007 PST file. You are unable to access PST file in Outlook 2007 showing error message like ‘Outlook.pst file cannot be accessed’ due to PST file corruption or other issues. Followings are some commonly observed scenarios which makes Outlook 2007 PST file inaccessible after Outlook 2007 PST file cannot be accessed error message:
- When Outlook 2007 PST file exceeds its fixed file size limit can render error Outlook 2007 PST file cannot be accessed
- Viruses and malware attacks to Windows computer hard drive can seriously affect PST file making it inaccessible
- Often users exit MS Outlook 2007 program in hurry that can result in error MS Outlook 2007 PST file cannot be accessed
- Corruption of header, incorrectly compressing PST file or sharing Outlook 2007 PST file over common network can make it show error outlook 2007 PST file cannot be accessed
Outlook 2007 PST file error repair program
Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool is designed with highly comprehensive techniques to identify and resolve all sorts of errors in MS Outlook 2007 PST file. This Outlook PST file repair software has smart scanning module to perform auto scanning and fixing of errors like CRC error, 080042108 error, MSMAMP31.DLL error, Mapi error and so on makes Outlook 2007 data file inaccessible or corrupted. This PST file repair software comes with user friendly wizard to ease the process of repairing Outlook 2007 PST file in Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 OS based computers. This utility retrieves all your missing or deleted email messages, contacts, appointments, calendar entries, mailbox, archives and other Outlook data from the PST file during the repair operation. It can be utilized to fix corrupted or, damaged PST file that is not opening in Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007 and previous Outlook versions.
Steps to use this Outlook PST file repair software!
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair program and install it to your Windows computer
- Launch the application with the help of the shortcut icon present on the desktop and follow the instructions
- You can see three options on the main screen of the repair wizard namely, “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Outlook Profile”
- Select the “Open PST File” option to browse and open Outlook 2007 PST file which cannot be accessed after Outlook 2007 PST file cannot be accessed error
- As you done with the selection of the Outlook 2007 PST file, click on “Next” tab to proceed further
- Browse for destination location to save repaired PST file and then select either “Smart Scan” or “Normal Scan” option to let software to start scanning PST file
- Choose the required scanning mode based on corruption level of Outlook 2007 PST file; if PST file is severely corrupted, go with the Smart Scan option
- Now hit the “Repair” tab to initiate the repair of Outlook 2007 PST file without any delay
- Once the scanning is completed, the list of retrieved emails and other Outlook 2007 items that were present in PST file will be shown
- Do not close Microsoft Outlook 2007 program when send/receive operation is going on
- Install powerful anti-virus application to insure complete protection to your Outlook 2007 PST file