Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Error Code 0x8004210e and Safeguard Outlook Emails
“Hey everyone! Everything was working fine and warm with my Outlook application. Until I was welcomed by an error pop up that reported something like this “Your Mailbox is temporarily unavailable because another email message is being delivered to it or another mail application is accessing it”. Actually I tried few methods to configure and fix the problem but failed. Can anyone provide me an idea to solve this? Please!”
Isn’t it embarrassing to feel about sudden interruption when normal working Outlook turned to a problematic one? Frequently noticing such error will make a person go down.
But What does error code 0x8004210e signify and what causes its occurrence?
Outlook error 0x8004210e is a common type of error which occurs when an email message is sent to or received from Outlook/Outlook Express. This message restricts sending/receiving mails. Each time you try to access any data, error report will be generated and causes inaccessibility. As long as this error exists, emails cannot be sent or received.
The message will look something like this- Reported error(0x8004210e): ‘Your mailbox is temporarily unavailable because another email message is being delivered to it or another mail application is accessing it. The server responded: -ERR[IN-USE] account is locked by another session or for maintenance, try again.’
Reasons behind such annoying errors on Windows are listed below:
- When Outlook mail server is temporarily unavailable
- Outlook PST files that are Corrupt/damaged
- Improperly installed Outlook application
- Errors related to mail account settings can corrupt PST files
- Damaged User profile and email item on POP server
- Unnecessary email message accumulation on server
- Unintentionally deleting PST source files
- Virus and malware invasion
- Upon accessing mail server that is already in use
- Outlook application malfunctioning
How to checkmate this complicated errors?
Troubleshoot using some simple methodologies provided below-
- Adjust internet setting configurations and make sure Outlook server is connected to it and the email server that you are accessing should not be already in use
- Antivirus application need to be disabled because it limits email messages being sent/received
- Use safe mode
Start => type outlook.exe /safe => hit on enter (for Windows Vista/ 7)
Start => Run > type outlook.exe /safe => press OK (Windows XP, Server 2003 and Windows 2000)
Upon tying above tricks and methods, the problem needs to be solved. If still exits, then it is highly recommended to restore your Outlook data via fixing this error. Switching to next method will ultimately resolve this issue on Windows.
Briskly acquire email data by fixing Outlook error 0x8004210e with Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool
This application assures to restore emails and other Outlook attributes irrespective of error such as 0x8004210e in an intact way. Along with email messages, attributes like attachments, signatures, calendar, notes, rules, contacts, alerts, settings can be recovered and repaired using this utility. Supported Microsoft Outlook version includes Outlook 2000, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013. It works on read-only mode so there is no possibility of altered/modified PST file after repair. Even the password protected and encrypted PST files can be fixed. Yodot utility has no compatibility issue with Windows versions like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 editions.
Guidance to use the application:
- Step 1: Yodot Outlook PST Repair application to be downloaded on Windows system
- Step 2: Launch the program once installation is completed
- Step 3: Choose one among three options “Open PST file” or “Find PST file” or “Select Outlook Profile”
- Step 4: Once scanning is completed, a set of repaired files will be displayed on system
- Step 6: Save restored files in destination location
It is highly suggested to avoid Outlook data loss…!
- To backup vital files regularly
- Deactivate antivirus program on system