Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair Index in Microsoft Outlook 2013 Data File
“I have installed Office 2013 and all files are working fine except Outlook 2013. Every time when I click upon it, I get error message that ‘system is installing additional 64 bit components’. What does this indicate? Please someone guide me how can I get rid of this and access information from Outlook 2013. Thanks”.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 can speed up your workflow by increasing the productivity. But sometimes as soon as you install Outlook 2013 to your Windows computer you will receive an error message that your system is installing additional components this error message is related to indexing issue. So if you suspect that Outlook 2013 PST file, index is corrupted, you can repair it by rebuilding. Following are the steps that will help you to rebuild indexing in Outlook 2013:
- Click on Windows globe mark present at the left bottom of the screen and type “Indexing options” at the search box
- Now hit on “Modify” option and then remove check mark from Outlook
- Click on “Advanced” in the indexing options dialogue box
- Press upon “Rebuild” followed by “OK” then “Close"
As rebuilding process takes more time, do not use your computer to do any task. Once your computer finishes rebuilding the index, it will display a message that rebuilding index is completed. Restart your system to see if Microsoft Outlook 2013 works. If it works then your problem is solved and you can use it to do your work. But indexing issue remains constant in case Microsoft Outlook 2013 is severely corrupted. So in such circumstance, make use of appropriate PST repair tool on your Windows computer.
Software to resolve indexing issue in Outlook 2013 data files:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software proves to be an ideal tool to fix indexing issues in Outlook PST and OST data file. This application uses a self-explanatory interface that guides users to easily fix indexing problems in Outlook 2013 PST file. This tool supports fixing index errors in Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000 versions released till date including 32 and 64 bit Windows versions. Other than indexing issue, you can also fix Outlook PST and OST file corrupted or not working after virus attack, CRC errors, incorrect up gradation of Outlook application, improper system shutdown etc. in addition to repairing Outlook data file, this tool can recover emails messages, attachments, contacts, notes, tasks and other Outlook items from healthy as well as corrupted PST and OST Outlook data files on computers/laptops working with Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 operating systems.
Procedure to correct indexing issue in Outlook 2013:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software and install it to your Windows computer
- Soon after installing, run it to find out steps involved in the repair process
- You will find three main options on the screen which are “Open PST File” “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Select anyone out of the three options based on the requirement
- Choose desired location to save repaired PST file
- Now choose anyone scanning method to repair Outlook 2013 PST file according to its level of corruption
- As soon as the scanning process gets completed, you will get a message indicating successful repair
- Preview recovered items from repaired 2013 PST file and select the location where you have saved PST file to open it
Remember Below Points:
- Backup Outlook 2013 PST and OST file file to any safe storage media before you reinstall Microsoft Outlook
- Keep scanning your computer with antivirus software to avoid virus attacks on Outlook 2013 PST file