Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Fix Errors in Outlook Data File?
“Hello there, I use Microsoft Outlook from past 2 years to manage my mail account. However, today all of a sudden as I opened Outlook I was welcomed with some unknown error message. Due to this error Outlook is not showing any of my emails, contacts, calendar items, notes and other items on Windows system. How to resolve this Outlook file error?
There are plenty of users who employ Microsoft Outlook for managing mail accounts on desktop computer. Outlook consists various advantageous attributes, therefore allows users to work in both online and offline modes. But, few users have experienced crucial times in which Outlook data file displays varieties of error messages after which no data will be accessible from Outlook as mentioned in the above example. There are different error messages that get displayed on MS Outlook, few commonly seen errors are:
- Microsoft Outlook error not implemented
- Errors have been detected in the file
- Not an Outlook Data file
- File access is denied
- Outlook send receive error
- Synchronization log error
- Outlook invalid certificate error
- Outlook unknown error 0x80072f05
The troublesome with the above mentioned errors on Outlook is that it blocks access to data preserved in Outlook data files (PST or OST) and causes severe loss of data. These error messages usually gets displayed on Outlook data file due to reasons like Outlook application malfunctioning, incorrect path of PST / OST file on system drive which Outlook is trying to load, data file corruption, abrupt termination of Outlook application, data file exceeding its limited file size, malware intrusion, multiple access to Outlook on shared network and other countable reasons. Hopefully, this is not the end because error showing Outlook data file can be fixed with the use of alternative quality file repair tool.
Outlook data file error repair tool:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the wonderful repair program exclusively built to resolve vivid errors of Outlook data files. This software expertly fixes Outlook PST as well as OST files that are corrupted, inaccessible, error showing and oversized with couple of clicks. It can repair PST file that is created on Outlook applications versions like 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. Also, one can solve various issues related to Outlook offline data file i.e OST associated with MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions. This program can be utilized on Windows PCs and laptops functioning with Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Server 2008, Windows 7 and Windows XP operating systems.
Guidelines to fix Outlook data file error:
- Download the software on your Windows computer and install the tool
- Then launch the program and wait for main screen to be displayed
- Here, click on Open PST file or Find PST file or Select Outlook profile option according to your need
- Hit FIND button and choose required Outlook data file that has to be repaired and click next
- Further, select the mode of scanning and mention desired destination location to save repaired file at the end
- Click on Repair button to trigger file repair process and wait for completion of scanning process
- Later, check the repaired Outlook data file at mentioned destination location for your emails, contacts, tasks, etc. mail attributes
- Avoid abrupt termination of Outlook while accessing any emails or other data
- Keep updating the system with powerful antivirus software to remove viruses
- Follow correct methods while migrating or updating Outlook version