Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Repair PST File Not Opening in Outlook 2013?
“I use Outlook 2013 to manage all my mail account data on laptop. PST file on Outlook includes important emails, business contacts, notes, journals and other mail attributes. Recently, after updating Windows on my laptop Outlook failed to open PST file. Due to this, I am not able to access any of my data on Outlook 2013; I even used inbuilt repair tool ScanPST to fix the issue, but it was not of much use. Now, how can I fix PST file not opening in Outlook 2013 without causing any damage to the file?”
Outlook 2013 is the most advanced Microsoft office version that came up with amazing features to organize mail account data on desktop drive with ease. Although Outlook 2013 involves excellent features, there are few unfriendly situations that cause inaccessibility of PST file. Some of the main causes due to which Outlook 2013 PST file fails to open are listed here:
- Malware contagion to PST file saved in system drive will result in complete file corruption
- Incorrect processes of Outlook upgrade or migrate, improper configuration settings, etc. can lead to PST file corruption
- Termination of Outlook 2013 abruptly when PST file active due to power loss, accidentally closing of Outlook, sudden system shutdown can damage the PST file
- Other times, presence of bad sectors in the memory location where PST file is saved on hard drive, errors while importing / exporting PST file can also put forth PST file corruption
- PST file crossing its limited file size will end up in oversized PST and becomes unreadable
When PST file gets damaged / corrupted in any of these instances, it fails to open in Outlook 2013 and causes data loss. This kind of painful situation can be resolved by relying upon third party PST repair tools to fix corruption or damage of Outlook 2013 PST file. According to experts, one should choose right software that is free from viruses and is capable of repairing PST file without trouble. One such utility is Yodot Outlook PST Repair software that is efficiently designed by professionals to easily fix corrupted / damaged PST files.
More about non opening PST file repair software:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is developed with read-only strategies which are free from harmful viruses and hence performs hassle-free repair process. This tool can fix Outlook PST files that are not opening by showing various errors just in simple mouse clicks. It is capable of resolving oversized, inaccessible, corrupted or damaged Outlook PST as well as OST files using its powerful repair modules. It can even fix PST file larger than 2GB that is unreadable due to number of reasons in Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions. This amazing utility can be employed on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista and Windows XP OS based desktops / laptops to fix Outlook data files.
Necessary steps required to repair non opening PST file in Outlook 2013:
- Download the software on Windows computer in which Outlook 2013 PST file is saved
- Then install and run the utility according to given instructions
- In main screen click on “Open PST file” or ”Find PST file” or “Select Outlook Profile” based on the PST file location information gained by you
- Later, choose the mode of scanning between Normal and Smart scan based on severity of PST file corruption
- Also, mention the destination location to save repaired PST file and click Repair button
- After repair process, go to destination location to access fixed PST file in Outlook
- Hold proper backup of Outlook 2013 PST file in order to avoid unforeseen data disasters
- Conduct proper installation and configuration of Outlook application avoid corruption