Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Resolve Rules in Error in Outlook 2007
“Hello guys, I need immediate help!! I recently upgraded the Outlook version to Office 2007. After this I tried to set a rule to the incoming emails, but I’m getting an error message that says “Rules in Error”. How to resolve this issue with my Outlook mailbox? Someone please suggest me on how to fix Rules in error in Outlook 2007. Thanks in advance.”
Outlook 2007 was introduced with outstanding features and it gained prominence within little span of its introduction. However, many users of MS Outlook 2007 still have a query related to Rules and Alerts functionality. Often, users have encountered with the error message titled with “Rules in Error” while assigning or creating a rule to the incoming emails. So, let see more about this error of Outlook 2007 in the successive sections.
Outlook 2007: ‘Rules in Error’
The blunder entitled as Rules in Error, frequently pops up while trying to set up rule for auto-reply to certain emails. Thus, Rules in Error dialog box displays showing:
- Cannot Reply to Message...
- The Operation failed
- Cannot Move to…
- Cannot find destination location
Prime factors that trigger Rules in Error on Outlook 2007:
- When there is insufficient space to store rules created on Outlook 2007
- Incorrect way of upgrading / updating Outlook version
- Inappropriate way of creating rules
- Erroneous way of importing old contents of PST file after creating a new PST file
Most of the users have failed to resolve this error on Outlook 2007 by following few handy methods like running Scanpst.exe, recreating the rule again, uninstall and reinstalling MS Office, etc. But, none of these methods have worked.
Thinking, how to fix Rules in Error in MS Outlook 2007? Read below:
One of the best ways of fixing Outlook 2007 Rules in Error message is to employ Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool. This program has caliber to identify and solve all types of errors occurring on Outlook application easily. It includes read-only modules to safely and quickly repair Outlook PST file that is corrupt, erratic, broken, virus infected, etc. The tool supports to mend PST as well as OST files of Microsoft Outlook versions 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. This repair program can be utilized on computers/laptops based on Windows OS like Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 and Server 2008.
Procedural steps to resolve rules in error on Microsoft Outlook 2007:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool on your Windows computer
- Install and launch the tool to start with repair process
- Main window of the wizard will display three options
- 1.Open PST file – Click on this button if you know exact location of erroneous Outlook 2007 PST file that has to be repaired
- 2. Find PST File – Click on this, if you want to browse the location of your .PST file to select
- 3. Select Outlook Profile – This option is opted when there are multiple Outlook profiles on the system
- After choosing required PST file, located on system hard drive, click Next
- In upcoming window, mention the mode of scanning and specify desired destination location to save repaired PST file at the end of repair process
- Click on Repair button and software starts to mend the selected PST file
- After completion of scanning process, fixed new PST file will be available in Outlook Styled interface
- Always have updated backup of Outlook 2007 PST file to avoid data disasters
- Do not interrupt the system by performing tasks while repairing PST file