Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Resolving Work Offline Error in Outlook 2010
“When I am away from the office, I often set Outlook to “Work Offline.” This allows me to have Outlook open for access to the cached information and it doesn’t try to connect and update all the folders whenever I establish a VPN back to the office. At some point, Outlook started resorting to Work Offline every time it started. This was troublesome as I might go for hours at a time not realizing that I was Working Offline and as a result I was not receiving email messages. In researching the problem I found many references which go all the way back to Outlook 2003. Microsoft’s solution is to create a new Outlook profile as the existing profile has somehow become corrupted. I don’t want to create a new profile, please help me to solve out with this error. Thanks in advance!"
Though Microsoft Outlook 2010 application has boasted of many remarkable features, there are scenarios that crawl out when user is accessing the utility. At times, MS Outlook 2010 fails to respond and when restarted shows “Work Offline error”. In most of the cases, the PST file becomes inaccessible, which causes loss of entire set of information that was saved. Relax! This corrupted / error generating process doesn’t mean that entire set of information is lost. By making use Yodot Outlook PST Repair your problem can be solved effectively.
Below listed are some of the causes that lead to work offline error in Outlook 2010:
- Virus infection can be one of major reasons for offline error in Outlook 2010
- Presence of more number of bad sectors on the hard drive can corrupt the PST file
- Abrupt halt to up-gradation process of MS Outlook 2010 utility can cause severe damage to PST file contents
- Following improper procedure while exiting Outlook program when Sending / Receiving process is being carried out
Outlook 2010 PST repair software:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the best and most desired program when it comes to repair damaged / error generating PST file on Microsoft Outlook 2010. Implying the usage of best design interface and advanced list of option, there is no doubt that even a novice user can complete the repair process without any difficulty. With the presence of ultimate features, Yodot Outlook PST Repair program can easily fix PST and OST file of different Outlook versions like Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2013 versions. This PST repair utility can be effectively installed on different versions of Windows operating systems like Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 operating systems. If any issue get generated during the repair process of error generating Outlook 2010 PST file, 24/7 technical assistance is provided which makes sure that your problem is resolved immediately.
Follow the simple steps to repair Offline Error in Outlook 2010:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair application in Windows system
- As soon as the installation process gets completed, run the program and follow the simple procedure provided on main screen of the utility
- Click on “Open PST File” if the location of the PST file is known or
- If you don’t know the location of the PST file, then click on “Find PST File” or
- If user wants to select a different Outlook profile, click on “Select Outlook Profile” and proceed to next screen
- In the next window select the corrupted PST file and then mark the desired type of scan that is required between “Smart Scan” or “Normal Scan”; select the destination location where the fixed PST file has to be saved
- Once the scan option is selected, hit on the repair button to start repair process
- Upon completion of repair process, users can view the list of items present in respective Outlook PST file
- Install best antivirus tool on your PC to combat virus attacks
- Follow proper procedure while exiting Outlook application
- Maintain proper power backup so that you don’t encounter abrupt system shutdown