Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Resolve Error Cannot Start Microsoft Office Outlook
You switched on your computer as usual to do your work and after few minutes, you double clicked on the outlook icon to open it but an annoying message that reads ‘’cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook” got displayed instead of showing up the contents from Outlook. You got shocked seeing the error message as you had important mails, tasks, calendars and contacts saved in Outlook. What is the resolution for this issue?
Well this type of issue occurs when the file that manages navigation pane settings of outlook gets damaged. This file reads as “profilename.xml” where “profilename” is the Outlook profile name. To repair navigation pane settings, Microsoft Windows has provided a built in method which is as follows:
- First of all click on the start menu and enter “Run” in the search box
- Once the “Run” dialogue box appears on the screen type “Outlook.exe /resetnavpane” without any space
- Click “Ok”
Upon clicking on “Ok” option navigation pane settings will be repaired and you will not get Microsoft office outlook cannot start error message. However, if you still get the error message even after commencing above steps then it is an indication of Outlook file corruption. The main reason for Outlook PST file corruption is, sharing over multiple network, virus attack, CRC error, power outage, forceful shutdown of the system, inappropriately exiting Outlook PST file and so on.
How to remove cannot start Microsoft Office error message?
Many professionals recommend to run Scanpst tool to eliminate minor errors from Microsoft Outlook PST file. However, Outlook will be still in stable state in case it is severely corrupted. Hence, download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your Windows computer immediately after getting cannot start outlook error message. As stated in software name, you will be able to repair Outlook PST file which became corrupted. Along with repairing unreadable PST file this software has also got ability to recover different items such as emails, notes, tasks, RSS feeds, contacts, and so on from healthy as well as corrupted PST file. It will allow you to fix even corrupted OST file of any size and makes it workable on Windows computer. Apart from this, you can even fix PST after Microsoft Outlook exited without properly closing your outlook data file error, Outlook PST do not have permission to open error, Outlook the operation failed due to restrictions error and others related errors. This utility can also mend password protected PST file which does not respond due to corruption issues. You can use this software to fix Outlook PST and OST of the versions, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 created on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows server 2003 and 2008 as well as latest Windows 8.1 operating systems.
Steps to get access to PST file which shows cannot start Microsoft office outlook message:
- At first download the software and install it to your Windows computer
- Run the application to know about PST repair steps
- Main screen shows three options which are “Open PST File” “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Click upon anyone option to move further and choose desired destination to save repaired PST file
- Now you will find a window with two scanning options, select anyone based on the level of corruption
- Wait till the scanning process gets finished and you will get a window with successful repair message
- Preview recovered items from repaired PST file and at last visit the location where you have saved it and import by following required procedure
- Always take backup of Outlook file by utilizing “Import export” option
- Stop working on Outlook when there is continues fluctuation in power