Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Restore Recently Deleted Emails from Outlook
“Two days ago, I have deleted few emails from my Outlook assuming that they are of no use. But now, I have realized that along with unwanted emails, I have accidentally deleted important emails. Is there any way that will help me to get back those emails? Kindly suggest me something…”
This instance has become common issue nowadays. Windows Operating system is aware of the fact that while managing emails in Outlook, one may accidentally delete them. So it has added a feature in Outlook which is named as “Deleted Items” folder. So open this folder and find the emails which you have deleted recently. You can sort deleted emails by subject, date, size and so on. Click on the email you want to restore and drag it to the folder which you want it. For example, if you want the email in “Inbox” folder then drag it to your inbox. This will automatically retrieve the emails that you have deleted. However, deleted emails does not store in “Deleted Items” folder if you have used “Shift + Delete” keys to erase emails. At the same time, “Deleted Items” folder will hold the emails only for 14 days and if you do not restore your emails within 14 days, then it will be automatically emptied without any intimation. Hence to restore your emails, you have to make use of Outlook Repair software that also acts as recovery tool to restore your emails.
Prominent reasons for emails deletion from Outlook:
- While managing Outlook data you may accidentally delete important emails from Outlook
- When PST size is exceeded it will display an error message seeing which you may mistakenly delete precious emails from Microsoft Outlook
- In case your computer is infected with viruses then it will automatically delete few emails and other attributes of Outlook without any intimation
- You may sometimes forcefully close Outlook when it stops responding and this results in deleting your emails from Outlook
Other than these reasons one of the main causes for recently received email deletion is PST file corruption. PST file might get damaged due to Outlook crash, power failure, sharing it over multiple networks and so on. But you can instantly get your emails back by utilizing reliable Outlook repair software like Yodot Outlook PST Repair.
Characteristics of the software:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software is a powerful Outlook Repair application specifically used to repair and at the same time recover Outlook email attributes. You need not waste more time to recover your emails as it will be completed in 5-10 minutes and you will get an option to preview your emails. It can also restore attachments and other essential data that may have been lost along with your email. It supports to recover recently deleted emails from Outlook versions 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 on systems running with Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows server 2003 and 2008 operating systems. In addition to this, you can use this software to recover outlook notes, calendars, contacts, tasks and many other attributes without damaging its content.
Directions to use the software:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair software to your Windows computer by just clicking on “Download now” option
- As soon as the application gets installed, run it to find out steps involved in the repair process
- Main screen displays three options which are “Open PST File” “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Choose anyone based on your requirement and then choose the location in which you want to save repaired PST file
- Select any of the scanning method to repair Outlook PST file
- Wait till the scanning process gets finished and once it is done, you will be presented with a message indicating successful repair
- Preview recovered emails for confirmation and visit the location in which you have saved PST file
Things to remember:
- Never use “Shift + Delete” keys to remove emails from Outlook
- It is a good way to scan your computer with antivirus software in order to protect it from harmful viruses