Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Corrupt PST File in Outlook 2010
“PST file of my Outlook 2010 account is corrupted when I have closed it improperly without opting for proper option. I tried fixing its problem with MS Outlook Inbox repair tool, but it too showed an error message stating that Outlook 2010 PST file problem cannot be resolved. Since I managed my work in Outlook 2010, it will be a great loss for me if the corrupt PST file of my Outlook 2010 is not fixed. Please someone help me in this regard…”.
Microsoft is popular product that facilitates outstanding and efficient application. It has designed Outlook for mailing purpose and it is popularly utilized as an email application. It includes multiple features such as contacts, notes, journals, calendar entries, RSS feeds, task manages and lots more. There are several versions of Outlook namely Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. Among these, Outlook 2010 application is preferred by most of users these days. However, Microsoft Outlook 2010 is not perfect and sometimes crashes without any reason. Hence, if it shows unusual behaviors, you can try running it in safe mode and determine what is causing the issue. In case you cannot recognize the problem then there may be a high chance that it could be a corrupted PST file. There are two methods to fix the issue related to Outlook 2010 file. First and the foremost way to fix Outlook 2010 is by using Inbox Repair Tool; but as stated in above situation, Inbox Repair Tool may also deny to fix issue sometimes when Outlook 2010 PST file corruption is severe. At such instance, one should use second and last method that is to employ appropriate Outlook 2010 PST repair tool.
Suspected causes behind Outlook PST 2010 file corruption:
- In case PST 2010 file crosses its fixed file size then unanticipated situation like PST file corruption can occur and you will not be able to view any data from it
- There may be high chance of Outlook 2010 PST file corruption if it is being closed without going through proper procedure suggested by Microsoft Outlook 2010 application
- Giving command to shut down computer without exiting Outlook PST 2010 file could damage it which stops responding to user actions
- Outlook 2010 PST file can get corrupted if you unknowingly download any file which is infected with harmful virus or malware on computer
Corrupt Outlook 2010 PST file repair tool:
To fix corrupt 2010 PST file and access its data in healthy state, download proficient software like Yodot Outlook PST Repair on your Windows computer. This software gives best result without compromising without damaging original Outlook 2010 PST file structure. Due to its outstanding working, many users have used this software to deal with the issues such as Outlook 2010 PST/OST file corruption and loss/deletion of items from Outlook 2010 PST file that occurs while accessing Outlook data file from various versions such as Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. One can recover entire data from corrupted Outlook 2010 PST as well as OST file such as emails, contacts, tasks, notes, RSS feeds, calendar etc. Along with this one can restore, subject, BCC as well as CC from respective email. This software has also got potential to fix Outlook 2010 which does not respond on startup or does not open due to PST file corruption and make it workable without any glitch.
Procedure to repair corrupt PST file in Outlook 2010:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software and install it to your Windows computer
- Soon after installation run it to begin the repair process
- Main screen emerges with three options which are “Open PST File” “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Choose anyone option based on the requirement
- Next screen asks you to select for the destination location where you want to save repaired PST file
- Now select anyone scanning option based on the level of Outlook 2010 PST file corruption
- Soon after scanning process you will be presented with a window containing message about successful repair
- Preview recovered items from repaired PST file and visit the location where you have saved repaired Outlook PST file
- Do not shut down your computer directly without closing Microsoft Outlook 2010 PST file
- Keep scanning your computer with antivirus software to eliminate viruses and other dangerous threats