Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Fix MS Outlook 2013 PST file?
Microsoft Outlook has launched its different versions to improve user’s emailing experience with various technicalities. Outlook 2013 is the latest version that is now going very popular among Outlook users. Working on this latest Outlook wizard is really very interesting except when there are issues with PST file. A number of circumstances are there which can affect your daily compilation of business communication by making Outlook 2013 PST file inaccessible or not opening:
- Any damage or corruption to PST file header can render Microsoft Outlook 2013 data file inaccessible or unreadable
- Viruses are very active in making Outlook PST file corrupted; they can modify internal file structure and render it inaccessible
- Improper import of Outlook 2013 PST file could also result in the same problem
- You need to repair Microsoft Outlook 2013 PST file when it is showing different errors due to software conflicts, exceeded size limit, storage drive corruption, Outlook crash and others
If the corruption level is at initial, you can employ Inbox Repair tool to fix the PST file that is provided with MS Outlook 2013. But if the PST file is still bad and Scanpst.exe keeps finding issues even after repairing PST file repeatedly, you must give a try to any other efficient third party PST repair program.
Microsoft PST Repair Tool for Outlook 2013:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software helps you in repairing Outlook 2013 PST file with advanced scanning methods. This utility assists quick and easy fixing of corrupted or unreadable data file that is inaccessible and showing errors. It scans PST file deeply and outputs a healthy PST file with all its content including deleted or lost emails, saved contacts, tasks, calendar events and other items. It has a user friendly interface where a user can easily fix PST file that is not opening in Outlook 2013. Other than Outlook 2013, this tool is capable of repairing PST file created in Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000 versions on all the latest Windows computers. Additionally, you can rely on this tool when you have problem in fixing password protected, encrypted or locked PST file. Users can download it’s free demo version to fix their Outlook 2013 PST file on Windows systems.
Steps for repairing PST file in MS Outlook 2013:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair program onto your Windows PC
- Close the MS Outlook application and then launch the repair utility to initiate PST file repairing process
- The main screen comes with three advanced repair options
- Click on “Open PST File” option to select PST file from a known location in your computer hard drive
- If you don’t know where the file is, select the “Find PST File” option
- You can utilize “Select Outlook Profile” option in case there are multiple Outlook profiles in your system
- In the next step, you have to select the destination location to save repaired PST file
- Choose a scanning mode between, “Normal Scan” and “Smart Scan” and then hit “Repair” button to start repair operation
- Upon completion of repair process, all the attributes of repaired PST files get displayed on the wizard
- Go to the destination location to open the repaired PST file
- Don’t exit Microsoft Outlook 2013 program abruptly when send/receive process in going
- Backup your important Outlook 2013 emails with a copy of PST file and keep updating it
- Keep an updated anti-virus tool to secure your Outlook PST file from unknown internet security threats and viruses