Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Fix Outlook 2010 Data Files?
“Hi, I am using Microsoft Outlook 2010 email client application to maintain a record of my business. But this morning my Outlook profile wasn’t accessible and I am worried about my data. Is there any suggestion to fix this issue? Your ideas are valued. Thank you!!!”
Outlook 2010 is powerful personal information manager that consists of emails, tasks, calendars, signatures, schedules, notes and includes other features. Sometimes you may experience worst instance while managing Outlook 2010 email account that’s stops you from accessing mailbox data. You may even get some error message stating as 'Outlook 2010 data file not responding', data file not found and so on. All these errors somehow indicate that Outlook data file corrupted and need to be fixed as early as possible. MS Outlook 2010 data file can get damaged or show error note due to unknown reasons. Some of them are listed below:
- When Outlook 2010 updates are not installed properly
- Outlook 2010 PST / OST gets corrupted due to header corruption, improper import, CRC error, etc.
- If size of mailbox in Outlook 2010 data file gets too large
- Incorrect termination of Outlook 2010 application may sometimes display error message
- When Outlook 2010 data files are infected with malware
- Any software conflict with MS Outlook 2010 working
In MS Outlook 2010, Inbox Repair utility, ScanPST is available to fix corrupted Outlook 2010 data files and make them active again. However, you may not depend on Inbox repair tool all time especially when data file is corrupted severely. Therefore, most of the Outlook experts suggest using reliable Outlook repair tools to mend damaged Outlook 2010 data files.
Tool to repair Outlook 2010 data files:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is well known repair program to fix corrupted Outlook 2010 data files on Windows operating system. It can fix PST and OST file that is oversized, damaged, and inaccessible under various situations. This tool supports to extract Outlook inbox, calendar item, notes, appointments, etc. items without any issue. This application never removes or adds any content of Outlook data file during repair process. It can repair data files in Outlook Office 2003, 2000, 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions. One can utilize this program on Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 operating systems. Moreover, user friendly interface of this tool makes user to operate it easily without having prior knowledge.
Steps to fix Outlook 2010 data file:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool on Windows computer
- Run the software and follow the instruction as shown on screen
- On main screen you will get three options that is 'Open PST file', 'Find PST File' and 'Select Outlook Profile'
- Open PST file- Select this option to open and locate PST file which have to be repaired
- Find PST File- Choose this option, if you doesn't know the location, so choose the drive and click on 'Find' option
- Select Outlook Profile- Select this option, if you have multiple Outlook profiles and choose the one to be repaired
- Choose either 'Normal Scan' or 'Smart Scan' option based on level of corruption
- Upon selecting the scan technique, the tool will initiate the scanning process
- After completion of repair process, the application will display a message regarding the success of repair with all items that are recovered
- The retrieved item will be displayed in Outlook styled interface
- Backup your Outlook data files on reliable storage device to avoid file corruption issues
- Do not share your PST file on unknown computers