Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repairing Outlook 2010 PST File in Windows 7
“I have entered into a troublesome situation. Outlook 2010 on my Windows 7 desktop is not opening; it says that PST file is corrupt and hence cannot open it. So, I tried using ScanPST tool to fix the issue, but it stopped working showing unexpected error message. Thus my Outlook 2010 PST file is still in corrupt and inaccessible state. How could I fix PST file in Outlook 2010 on Windows 7?”
There are vast Windows computer users who prefer using Microsoft Outlook to manage mail accounts in Windows 7 computer. Windows 7 includes fascinating features that enhances user experience and using Outlook on Windows 7 will definitely fetch best emailing services. But, while using Outlook 2010 in Windows 7, one may accidentally encounter various errors with PST file causing inaccessibility of all mails and other data. Main factor that could block access to Outlook 2010 account is corruption or damage to PST file. Outlook 2010 PST file in Windows 7 may get corrupted due to following reasons:
- Use of PST file when Outlook 2010 is not configured correctly
- Errors with Outlook migration process
- Abnormal termination of Outlook 2010
- Missing of Outlook 2010 program related files like .dll files, SRS file, etc.
- Severe malware intrusion on Windows 7 system hard drive
- PST file header damage when there are bad media spots in memory location where PST file is saved
When PST file from Outlook 2010 gets corrupted in any of these instances, user will become depressed thinking about inaccessible data contained in that file. But nothing to worry as this kind of situation can be resolved by repairing damaged PST file in Windows 7 system by using some third party repair utility.
Outlook 2010 PST file repair tool:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is brilliant solution to fix damaged PST file from Outlook 2010 on Windows 7. This software performs hassle-free repair of PST file that is not opening, error showing or severely damaged within few mouse clicks. It can resolve all issues of Outlook 2010 PST file without causing any data to PST file. It can effortlessly fix Outlook 2010 PST and OST file on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, Windows Sever 2003, Windows Vista and Server 2008 OS based computers. Along with Outlook 2010, this tool has caliber to repair PST and OST files created using Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2000 application versions.
Follow these steps to fix Outlook 2010 PST file on Windows 7:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair on Windows 7 system and install it
- After running the application, 3 major options will be displayed in main screen
- Click on ‘Open PST File’ option to choose Outlook 2010 PST file from its default location
- Else, click on ‘Find PST File’ option to search for particular PST file on system hard drive
- If Outlook 2010 has many user accounts, then go for ‘Select Outlook Profile’ option to pick required PST file
- Also, state the mode of scanning between given scan modes and select destination folder to save fixed PST file at the end
- Proceeding further, scanning process takes place showing its status of repair in Progress Bar
- When repair is complete, you can view repaired PST file attributes in upcoming screen
- At last save this fixed Outlook 2010 PST file to mentioned destination location by purchasing product key
- Hold proper backup of Outlook 2010 PST file to overcome file corruption or damage
- Always perform error-free process of Outlook migration, configuration, etc. to avoid PST file damage