Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Fix Outlook PST File in Windows XP?
“My Windows XP system is running too slowly from few days. It does not load any application quickly and after loading it shows respective application is not responding notification message every time. Recently, while loading Outlook application, my Windows XP PC got shutdown abnormally by showing series of errors. I thought of restarting Windows XP system is enough to access emails from my Outlook profile. But, it is of no use! Outlook application is not responding as I expected, instead it is displaying error message informing that PST file is corrupt on Windows XP PC. Please anyone let me know the steps to fix it up immediately. Many thanks in advance!”
Outlook is a specialized email application introduced by Microsoft Inc., which is comprehensively used for emailing, organizing contacts, handling to-do lists and other tasks in a professional way. But, few users are encountering problems with Outlook in Windows XP system as mentioned in above scenario. This well organized email client may show unusual behaviors in Windows XP system mainly due to its PST file corruption.
Outlook PST file might get corrupted in Windows XP computer because of improper synchronization, header corruption, malicious virus / malware intrusion, abrupt termination of Outlook while sending/receiving emails, oversizing issue, logical errors and many more factors. In case if you searching about how to repair Outlook PST file in Windows XP, then don’t bother! To fix corrupt Outlook PST file in Windows XP, one can go for ideal PST file repair software.
Outlook PST file repair tool:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair program is best choice to repair Outlook PST file in Windows XP desktop or laptop. This application can diagnose and repair inaccessible Outlook PST file after header corruption, logical errors, oversizing and other aspects in Windows XP system. Along with fixing PST file, this tool can recover its mailbox items, contacts, calendar entries, tasks, journals and other Outlook personal folders at same time. One can mend damaged PST file of Outlook 2010, 2000, 2003 and 2007 versions on Windows XP system. Moreover, it can fix even password protected or encrypted PST as well as OST files with ease. In addition to Windows XP, you can also repair PST file on Windows 8, 8.1, 7, 2003, 2008, XP and Vista operating systems.
Steps to fix Outlook PST file in Windows XP:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on Windows XP system
- Install and run this application by following on-screen instructions
- Main screen appears with three major options, such as: “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Select “Open PST File” option if you are aware of Outlook PST file location or
- Choose “Find PST File” option in order to find PST file or
- Click on “Select Outlook Profile” option to pick particular Outlook profile whose PST file needs to be repaired
- After selecting corrupt Outlook PST file, tick checkbox before ‘Normal Scan’ or ‘Smart Scan’ options
- Also, specify destination location to save fixed Outlook 2010 PST file and hit on “Repair” button
- Once PST file repair process is done, you will find a window with successful message
- Preview fixed PST file along with recovered personal folders of Outlook and visit the location where repaired PST file is saved for further usage
- Fix any software or hardware issues with Windows XP PC that effects applications like MS Outlook or others
- On weekly or monthly basis, backup Outlook PST file data on Windows XP computer
- Use genuine antivirus program in your Windows XP system to secure PST file and other data files