Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fixing Importing Errors in Outlook 2010 PST File
“My system’s speed was reduced tremendously due to virus infection. When I have discussed about this with my friend, he suggested me to format the drive. I have the backup of entire files except PST so I backed up PST file and formatted my system. Now my computer is working fine without any issues and I have copied entire data into it. However, when I tried to import PST 2010 file into my system, I got a message that ‘error importing pst file into outlook 2010. Kindly someone help me to remove this error message from Outlook 2010”.
Microsoft Outlook 2010 is the well-known application to manage emails and other items. Even though 2013 version of Outlook has been launched, users still prefer using MS Outlook 2010. But situation like above might encounter when you try to import PST file in Outlook 2010. The root cause for this issue could be interruption like power surge or unexpected system shut down while importing PST 2010 file in Outlook application. When your system gets shut down due to any reason then header of PST 2010 file will be corrupted. Due to this reason Microsoft Outlook 2010 has failed to import PST file. Another reason for getting importing error in Outlook PST 2010 file could be virus attack. Viruses may damage internal structure of Outlook 2010 file and you will be presented with error message which stops you from importing PST 2010 file.
Then how to make Outlook PST 2010 file workable?
In order to remove errors which Outlook PST 2010 displays while importing, you need to download repair software preferably Yodot Outlook PST Repair. This software will remove different error messages which Outlook displays at the time of commencing different tasks such as importing, sending or receiving emails, moving, compacting and so on. It will scan Outlook PST file to check for errors and then fixes it without damaging the original file. The application will present with several options which makes it easier to repair importing issues in Outlook 2010 file. It has the ability to fix large Outlook PST and OST file within a short span of time. Along with 2010, it will facilitate to repair and recover contents from other versions of Outlook namely 2000 2003 and 2007 created on computer running with Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Steps to fix important error in Outlook 2010 file:
- Download the software and install it to your Windows system
- Soon after installation run it to find out steps to fix errors in importing PST file
- Main screen shows three options which are “Open PST File” “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Choose any one option according to the need
- Now browse for the location in which you want to save repaired PST file
- Allow the PST file to scan by choosing any one scanning method suggested by the software
- As soon as the scanning process gets completed you will get a window about successful repair
- Preview recovered items from repaired PST file and at last visit the location where you have save repaired PST 2010 file
Instructions to be followed:
- Do not try to import Outlook PST 2010 file if you are not aware of the steps
- Make sure that you don’t import PST 2010 file when there is continues fluctuation in power