Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair PST When Inbox Repair Tool Stops Responding
Outlook Inbox Repair tool is the inbuilt application that comes with Microsoft Outlook. It is also known as Scanpst tool, which is applied to perform various tasks. For instance it can be used to recover emails, folders and other Outlook items from a corrupted Personal Storage Table(.pst) file of Microsoft Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2002 versions.
Now there are certain factors that come into play when you are using Outlook application. It may work well in beginning, but later-on you may face some troubles while using Outlook account. One such nightmare can happen when Outlook software stops responding due to some unknown reasons. If the PST file cannot be opened, then there are chances it might have got corrupted due to some application fault or as result of virus infection.
It’s better if we get briefed about causes that leads to PST file corruption. Below mentioned are some of them:
- Virus infection causes corruption to PST files and makes Outlook account inaccessible
- Any interruptions during upgrade process may corrupt PST file
- Compressing PST file to reduce disk space can also cause damage to respective Outlook PST file
- Bad sectors and abrupt system shutdowns are among other main reasons, which cause corruption of PST file
- Your PST file also gets damaged when PST file crosses maximum file size limit
Here is when Inbox Repair tool comes into picture. Now what user needs to do is, scan the PST file and fix any damage or errors using Scanpst.exe tool. It so happens that in between scanning process the application may halt abruptly. In hope of getting back data from PST file, you close the tool and restart it, but the damage is already been done. The PST file becomes inaccessible keeping all your information in it. Fortunately, even if Inbox Scanpst does not respond during repair process, you have a chance to overcome this problem, that is to use reliable PST repair application and fix the damage that has occurred to PST file, without actually touching the file.
Need to know how to repair corrupted Outlook PST file:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool is the one that helps to fix PST file in short duration of time. It recovers emails and other Outlook items from PST file that got corrupted due to different reasons and places it with same structure in a new PST file. It fixes PST file created from different versions of Outlook like 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2002, which got damaged and when Scanpst tool fails to repair it. This tool has simple yet effective graphical user interface so that there will be no interruptions or confilictions, when repair process is carried out. After completion of fixation, you can check the list of number of mails and other information that are present in PST file. User can employ the utility on all versions of Windows computers.
Procedure to Repair PST file when Microsoft Inbox Repair tool in not responding:
- Install Yodot Outlook PST Repair program and follow the main screen instructions
- Click on one of following three options which are present like “Open PST File” or “Find PST File” or “Select Outlook Profile”
- Select corrput PST and proceed to Next Screen
- Here select on Normal Scan or Smart Scan option depending upon severity of PST file corruption
- After that, click on Repair button that will start scanning process
- Once the repair process gets completed you will be listed with set of contents which were saved in PST file
- Preview them and save on safe location
- Avoid using inbox tool if you have less knowledge on how to get PST file repaired
- Follow proper procedure while exiting Outlook application
- Check before emptying Deleted Items folder to make sure that you are not removing any important files