Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Fix Microsoft Outlook 2003 PST File?
Are you getting strange error messages while accessing PST file in Outlook 2003? Are you unable to understand those errors and don’t have knowledge to fix those errors? Then read this page carefully. It will give you best solution to resolve those errors easily….
Reasons behind PST file error messages in Outlook 2003:
PST file may throw errors in Outlook 2003, if it comes across below listed situations:
- PST file crossing its maximum file size limit
- Damage to file due to interruption while archiving PST file attributes
- Severe virus attack to the file
- If part of PST file is saved in bad sector on hard disk
- Incorrect Outlook configuration or missing of any settings file
- Inappropriate update of Outlook / OS of the computer
To show any error message, PST file should be corrupted in above listed situations. Once the file gets damaged, you cannot access data from it normally. To know how to access data from damaged PST file o Outlook 2003 read below mentioned information carefully.
How to repair damaged PST file in Microsoft Outlook 2003?
Use Yodot Outlook PST Repair software to fix corrupted PST file in Outlook 2003. This application can efficiently repair damaged Outlook PST as well as OST file smoothly. It can fix and restore corrupted PST file attribute such as emails tasks, notes, calendar items, personal folders, and journals etc on Windows system. In addition, this tool has the capability to fix any kind of errors thrown by PST file, for example, it can fix MS Outlook 2003 MAPI error, PST file not opening error in Outlook 2003, Outlook file is in use and cannot be accessed error and also it can resolve Outlook 2010 cannot open PST file access denied error. Additionally, this utility has the capability to repair encrypted and password protected Outlook data files. The user friendly interface of this application makes you to operate it easily without having prior knowledge. Addition to Outlook 2003, it supports other versions of Outlook such as 2002, 2007, 2010 and 2013. It is compatible to run on various versions of Windows system such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Steps to fix corrupted Outlook 2003 PST file:
- First install Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility on Windows system
- Then, run installed program to start repair process
- Primary screen of this tool will provide 3 options such as “Open PST File”, “Find PST File”, “Select Outlook Profile”
- From them, choose “Open PST File” if you know exact path of PST file or select “Find PST File” to search for it or else click on “Select Outlook Profile” button if you have multiple Outlook profiles
- Then, select Outlook 2003 PST file which has to be repaired
- Next, choose suitable scanning method from “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” and browse for the destination path where fixed 2003 Outlook PST file has to be stored
- Do proper configuration while creating Outlook profile
- Follow proper method to repair damaged PST file otherwise it may lead to permanent data loss
- Follow proper procedure while upgrading / migrating Outlook 2003