Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fixing MS Outlook 2010 OST file Error
Many of users experience unexpected things when managing email account in MS Outlook 2010. Sometimes, they become helpless after receiving error when accessing Outlook information in Offline mode. Just have a look on possible errors related to the MS Outlook 2010 OST file. Like other users, you may also come across any of following error while opening OST file:
- “The file *.ost is not an offline folder file”
- “Encountered a large numbers of conflict items in Exchange OST file”
- “Unable to expand the folder. Errors could have been detected in the file *.ost.”
Execution of such error messages is a clear indication about OST file corruption. Outlook 2010 reports OST file error in text form or in some hexadecimal code if there are some irregularities in Offline storage table file.
What are the factors behind errors in Outlook 2010 OST file?
- If Offline storage file is corrupted and MS Outlook 2010 fails to recognize the file
- Outlook 2010 reports OST file error when it cannot access MS Outlook 2010 Exchange mailbox
- You may fail to access OST file in Outlook 2010 with error due to issues in Windows Registry
- Terminating MS Outlook 2010 in a wrong way often results in corruption of OST file and it throws error when you try to access it
- Header corruption to Outlook 2010 Offline storage table file will also make it inaccessible and erroneous
In MS Outlook 2010, Inbox Repair Tool is available as a default option to take care of different problems. You try this option to fix error in 2010 OST file encountered while accessing Offline storage table. However, you may not depend on Inbox repair tool every time especially when OST file is corrupted in some complex scenarios. Therefore, most of the Outlook experts suggest professional OST file repair tools to deal with errors in Outlook 2010 OST file.
Outlook 2010 OST File Error Repair Tool
No doubt, Yodot Outlook PST Repair program is most trusted utility recommended by industry professionals to resolve errors in OST file. It is equipped with automated scanning modules for quick repairing of Outlook 2010 OST files that refuse to open and shows error messages. This utility helps users in fixing 2003 Outlook OST file, 2000, 2002, 2007 and 2013 versions. You can launch this PST file repair software to repair corrupted or damaged offline storage (OST) file and Personal Storage Table (PST) file on Windows computers or laptops installed with Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Step by step guidelines to fix Outlook 2010 OST file showing error!
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your Windows computer in which MS Outlook 20107 program is installed
- Launch the repair utility after installation is completed
- Main screen comes out with three different options Select “Open PST File” to load OST file if you know file location
- If you don’t know OST file location, software will search for OST file after you click on “Find PST File” option
- If there are multiple Outlook profiles, go with “Select Outlook Profile” option
- Hit the “Repair” button as you done with browsing selecting erroneous OST file
- The repair program scans the Outlook 2010 OST file for all possible errors and fixes them to produce healthy OST file
- You can check the status bar to monitor the scanning process and it will notify you about the completion of fixing operation
- After repair of OST file, you can go through the Outlook items restored from repaired OST file
- At last, choose a specific storage location on your computer hard drive and click on ‘Save’ button to save fixed OST file
- Keep additional copy of Outlook 2010 OST file to other storage location and utilize it as backup
- Make sure about healthy synchronization of OST file to the Exchange Server
- Employ an effective internet security anti-virus program to keep Outlook OST file free of dangerous viruses