Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Error Microsoft Outlook Has Encountered a Problem
Microsoft Office Outlook is one of the email clients, which provides unique facilities to its users. The main strength of the Outlook is its PST (Personal Storage Table) file that stores mailbox, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, notes and other Outlook personal folders. However, Outlook has its own limitations, which depends on its multiple causes.
In some scenarios MS Outlook might through error message like “Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.” On Windows system. After encountering the above stated error, you’ll no longer be able to access Microsoft Outlook contents. In some scenarios, multiple problems can give the similar reaction, let us discuss various reasons behind this type of error message in MS Outlook:
- Virus or malware infection on the Outlook data files
- PST or OST file header corruption
- Application failure due to add-ins installed in your system recently
- Bugs in Outlook application
- Inadequate system resource allocation for Outlook
- Defective / corrupt emails or its attachments, etc.
In order to deal with such problems, Microsoft Outlook provides an inbuilt repair tool called “Inbox Repair Tool (Scanpst.exe)”, this utility effectively fix various errors related to Outlook. However, this application may fail to fix severely corrupt or damaged due to Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem error on Windows system. In such cases make use of efficient PST repair software like Yodot Outlook Repair software that error.
Software to fix Outlook has encountered a problem error:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool is capable of fixing any kind of issues related to Microsoft Outlook. It can successfully fix inaccessible Outlook PST file after error “Microsoft office outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close” on Windows system. This tool has a very friendly user interface using which even a person with less technical skills can mend any Outlook errors. The best thing about the program is that, it repairs and restores all emails, contacts, calendar entries, notes, tasks, attachments, personal folders by default. It can even fix errors and other corruption related issues in various versions of MS Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010. This tool works well with all versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Steps to fix Microsoft Outlook encountered a problem error:
Note: Exit Microsoft Office Outlook application before using the software
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair and install the application to Windows computer
- Launch the tool nd start the repair process
- You’ll find three options from the main screen i.e.“Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Use “Open PST File” option to select your corrupt or inaccessible PST file, if you know its exact location
- Use “Find PST File” option to search for corrupt PST file location
- Or click on “Select Outlook Profile” to select a particular Outlook account, if you have multiple accounts
- Next, select the appropriate scanning method
- Browse for your desired destination location and click on “Repair” button
- The software fix the corrupt Outlook PST file after which it shows the repaired Outlook emails and other elements like calendars, contacts, tasks, journals, notes, etc
- Backup of Outlook PST file in order to secure your confidential and valuable information
- Install your system with genuine anti-virus software to avoid virus attack
- Choose accurate software to fix Outlook PST file errors