Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Recover Missing Folder in Outlook 2010
“Some of my folders are no longer appearing in Outlook 2010 on Windows PC. It is strange to lose folders that are holding essential information of MS Outlook 2010 account. Even I searched by entering folder name in search box of Outlook 2010, but it is of no use. Is there a way to locate missing folders in Outlook 2010?”
Even though Outlook 2010 provides an efficient way to store and manage data, users face lot of difficulties while accessing their Outlook 2010 profile. Sometimes valuable personal folders might go missing from MS Outlook 2010 due to several reasons. This type of situations usually occurs because of logical errors or human mistakes. Outlook 2010 PST file corruption is also one of the primary causes for loss or missing of Outlook 2010 folders.
Common reasons for missing of folders in Outlook 2010 are:
- Logical issues between Outlook 2010 software and its anti-virus integrator
- Sudden system shutdown or power failure while accessing Outlook 2010 profile
- Malicious malware / virus infection to Outlook 2010 PST file
- PST file reaching its fixed file size boundary in Outlook 2010
- Abnormal termination of Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 application
- Improper archiving of personal folders in Outlook 2010 tool
Well, if you are one such Outlook 2010 user who has lost essential personal folders as a impact of PST file corruption or some other aspects, then no need to get disappointed; there is a probability to locate or restore them back.
Outlook 2010 missing folder recovery software:
Microsoft Office suite provides an in-built Outlook PST file repair tool called “Scanpst.exe” to fix any issues and locate missing folders in Outlook 2010. But, this PST file diagnosing utility may fails to resolve problems with Outlook 2010 when PST file severely damaged. Hence, in order to fix inaccessible PST file and recover missing folders in Outlook 2010, you can make use of reliable Yodot Outlook PST Repair software. This application is designed to restore missing folders in Outlook 2010 due to various reasons on Windows system. In case PST file got corrupted by making its personal folders inaccessible, this tool can repair respective PST file and automatically retrieve unreadable or lost folders from it. Including Outlook 2010 mailbox folders, contact list, calendar items and other folders, you can even recover Deleted Items folder missing from Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2000 versions. Additionally, this tool repairs Outlook 2010 PST file and recover missing folders on Windows system running with Windows 8.1, 8, 7, 2008, 2003, XP and Vista operating system.
Procedure to find out missing folders in Outlook 2010:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility and install it on Windows computer
- Run installed program and start Outlook 2010 missing folder recovery process
- Choose any of the three options from first screen
- Select “Open PST file” option to browse Outlook 2010 PST file if you know exact path
- Or click on “Find PST file” option to locate PST file of Outlook 2010
- Else use “Select Outlook profile” option to select particular PST file if you have multiple Outlook 2010 accounts
- Later, select appropriate scanning method, i.e. “Normal Scan” and “Smart Scan”
- Then, browse for destination location and click on “Repair” button
- Subsequently, this application starts Outlook 2010 PST file scanning process
- And after completion, it displays missing folders of Outlook 2010 PST file such as inbox, sent items, contacts folders, calendar entries, notes, journals and others
Things to Remember:
- Terminate Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 software properly after every use
- Backup Outlook 2010 personal folders (PST file) frequently on system partitions
- Install a powerful antivirus tool on Windows PC to keep your Outlook 2010 PST file virus free