Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Regain Notes from Outlook 2010 PST
“While using Outlook 2010, I found few notes showing in my Notes view. Three among them are from earlier archive. So I erased first two and it cleared all three!! Unfortunately I cannot find anywhere. I need those Notes but nothing is visible in Navigation pane. How to recover Notes from Outlook 2010 PST file? Kindly help!!!”
MS Outlook is a popular email client on various platforms, which assists accessing mailbox without internet connectivity. Outlook 2010 is very much preferred version compared to other Office version because of its advanced features. One such feature is archive, where files in archive can be accessed just like other item on Outlook 2010. However, sometimes user may encounter some problem and lose mail data from Outlook 2010.
Common reasons for deletion or loss of Outlook 2010 Notes:
- You may accidentally delete Outlook 2010 Notes using Shift Delete keys
- Emptying Deleted Items folder without checking for Notes and other attributes
- Terminating MS Outlook 2010 application abnormally
- Usage of same PST file on various desktop networks
- Improper up-gradation of Outlook 2010 to 2013 version
- When Outlook 2010 PST gets corrupted due to virus infection
When vital Outlook Notes are lost from MS Outlook 2010 PST, then you may get trapped in huge files loss because user usually create Notes about business work, banking details, etc. In such instant, it is better to use prominent Outlook 2010 Notes recovery software.
Software to recover Outlook 2010 Notes:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is stunning software to recover lost or deleted Notes from Outlook 2010 on Windows system. In addition to Notes, it can restore personal folders, emails, events, calendar events, journals and other Outlook items from Outlook 2010 application. The best feature of this tool is that it does not alter the structure of original file during the recovery process. Apart from restoring mail items from PST, it can fix Outlook 2003 Profile that is corrupt, unreadable or showing different error messages. Sometimes you may be unable to fix corrupt PST file using normal scan option, then you can make use of smart scan option to fix it effectively. This program is compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 operating system.
Steps to recover Outlook 2010 Notes:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool on Windows computer
- Run the software and follow the instruction as given on screen
- On main screen you will get three options that is 'Open PST file', 'Find PST File' and 'Select Outlook Profile'
- Open PST file- Select this option to open and locate PST file from which Notes are lost
- Find PST File- Choose this option, if you doesn't know the location, so choose the drive and click on 'Find' option
- Select Outlook Profile- Select this option, if you have multiple Outlook profile and choose the one to be fixed
- Choose either 'Normal Scan' or 'Smart Scan' option based on level of corruption
- Upon selecting the scan technique, the tool will initiate the scanning process
- After completion of repair process, the application will display a message regarding the success of repair with all items that are recovered
- The retrieved item will be displayed in Outlook styled interface
- Select the important Notes and neglect the unwanted one
Points to Follow:
- Do not erase Notes from Outlook 2010 PST without confirmations
- Check Deleted Items folder before emptying it in PST file