Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fixing Outlook 2000 PST File after Pstprx.dll Error
“Hi all, I am getting an error message ‘Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The .dll file for the information service could not be found. MAPI was unable to load the information service Pstprx.dll. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured’ while trying to open my Outlook on my computer. I do not understand what went wrong that this error is being displayed. Please help me to repair my Outlook 2002 data file with Pstprx.dll error. Thanks in advance…”
Pstprx.dll error may occur in above case after you upgrade Outlook for second time. Suppose you have upgraded Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002 version and set registry key that specifies that you should not upgrade Outlook profile again. You might revert to Outlook 2000 and choose current profile to be used. Again upgrading to Outlook 2002 skips the profile during upgrade; this results in Pstprx.dll error while trying to open Outlook on your computer.
Resolution for Pstprx.dll error:
You can resolve Pstprx.dll error by obtaining latest service pack for Microsoft Office for operating system of your computer. You can work around this issue using two methods, changing profiles and manually creating a profile for Outlook 2002.
Outlook 2000 profile which was selected as default profile gets damaged, then you can change default profile if there are two profiles listed in Mail of Control Panel. But you will lose all your data in Outlook 2000 profile which was upgraded to Outlook 2002 for the second time.
If you had really important data in damaged Outlook 2000 file after upgrading to 2002 which is displaying Pstprx.dll error, then you start worrying. Do not panic, you can repair and recover data from Outlook 2000 profile easily using Yodot Outlook PST Repair software.
Outlook 2000 Pstprx.dll error repair software:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software helps you the best to fix Outlook 2000 file damaged after Pstprx.dll error getting displayed after upgrading to 2002. This application helps you get back different attributes like Mails, Contacts, Tasks, RSS feeds, attachments, personal folders, etc. from repaired Outlook 2000 PST file. This tool is capable to fix Outlook 2000 PST file and OST files damaged or became inaccessible in various scenarios. Other than Outlook 2000 PST file, you can also repair Outlook data file of Microsoft Outlook 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions. You can even repair Outlook 2010 PST file after upgrade, hang or free using this utility. This Outlook PST repair tool works well on computer or laptop hard drives running with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 OS versions.
Procedural steps to fix Outlook 2000 Pstprx.dll error:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software and install it on your computer
- Run installed tool and select “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” or “Select Outlook Profile” option to select Outlook 2000 PST file which got damaged resulting in Pstprx.dll error on Outlook 2002 after upgrade
- Then click on “Next” to repair selected Outlook 2000 PST file
- Select either “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” option and then select a location on computer hard drive to save repaired Outlook 2000 PST file and click on “Repair” option
- Software starts scanning for Outlook 2000 PST file and displays information of recovered items from Outlook PST file on software wizard
- View PST file by going to the location where you had directed Outlook 2000 PST file after repair process
- Read instructions properly while upgrading Outlook application and avoid Outlook 2000 PST file damage due to second time upgrade
- Take backup of Outlook 2000 PST file before upgrading higher versions of Outlook tool