Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Solve Outlook 2003 Error Messages
“I generally make use of Microsoft Outlook 2003 for both personal as well as for professional purpose. It was working quite well, but all of a sudden it started delivering message like “Sending error message (080042108) the operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMPT) server”, whenever I try to send any of the emails. After few hours I noted that my entire Outlook profile has become unresponsive. What should I do to bring my Outlook 2003 file to the working state after error message?”
MS Outlook 2003 is widely used email management utility for smooth and effective compliance of email account. However, errors in Outlook 2003 are a commonly experienced issue for users which come into existence when PST file becomes corrupted because of MS Outlook crash, registry error, corruption to the header, virus intrusion and several other reasons. Sometimes these errors can be resolved with Scanpst.exe tool but when PST file is severely corrupted, it’s better to go for a professional Outlook repair utility to fix Outlook 2003 error messages.
Reasons for encountering errors in Outlook 2003 are:
- Users need to import PST file after Outlook migration or changing the system. Interruptions during import operation could cause errors in Outlook 2003 PST file
- Errors may occur because of improper compression or extraction of Outlook 2003 PST data file
- While working on Outlook, if system gets turn off suddenly due to power failure or reboot, it may cause corruption to Outlook 2003 PST file making it inaccessible by throwing errors
- Usage of Outlook 2003 PST file over network can also result in corruption to the file after which error messages are obvious
- You may receive error message due to improper synchronization of Outlook 2003 data file to the Exchange server
- Viruses are very clever to modify internal structure of the PST file. If the PST file is attacked by viruses, it may throw error message when user try to access emails and other items on Outlook 2003
Tool to fix Outlook 2003 error messages:
Always go with a right solution to resolve error messages in Outlook 2003 PST file. Yodot Outlook PST Repair is a trustworthy program that has tremendous capability to repair 2003 PST file after errors. It provides quick resolution to Outlook 2003 errors which render PST file inaccessible, corrupted or damaged or in not opening state. Software has smart scanning technology to retrieve lost or deleted emails, contacts, appointments, notes and other attributes by fixing PST file errors in Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 PST and OST files. One can even take advantage of this tool in repairing Outlook 2003 file which is encrypted or password protected. It is designed with user friendly wizard to facilitate Outlook users to achieve effortless Outlook 2003 PST repair on Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Server 2003 and 2008 OS based computers/laptops.
Easy procedure to repair Outlook 2003 error messages!
- First, download and then install Yodot Outlook PST Repair program on your computer
- Launch the application to get a main window having three options
- Select “Open PST File” option, if you know the location of PST file
- In case you don’t know exact location, select “Find PST File” option to search the PST file
- Go for “Select Outlook Profile” to pick data file from particular Outlook profile
- Next browse path to the destination where you wish to save the fixed PST file
- Select scanning mode from “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” and click on “Next” to proceed further
- After scanning is done, retrieved information from Outlook 2003 PST file will be displayed on software wizard
- Now, you can have preview of items recovered from repaired Outlook 2003 PST file
Also try out following tricks!
- Terminate Outlook 2003 application properly before you shutdown the system
- Keep scanning your system with any good anti-virus application
- Save adequate backup of Outlook 2003 PST file on some other storage drive on regular basis
- Avoid frequent attempts to migrate Outlook 2003 to different version