Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix when Outlook 2003 PST Reached Maximum Size
Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 is one of the familiar and most used Outlook version and its PST file has 20GB as its fixed file size limit. In Outlook 2003 profile, as the number of emails, attachments and other personal folders increases each day, the size of respective PST file also get enlarge. However, when Outlook 2003 user proceeds further without counting its file size and neglect to remove unwanted contents from it, then it results in unexpected issues.
If PST file is about reach its maximum file size, then performance of particular Outlook 2003 profile gradually slow down its loading and data access speed. In case, already Outlook 2003 PST file reached fixed file size boundary then it display error messages like “The [file path].pst has reached its maximum size” and won’t allow you to add new emails and other data. However, suppose when Outlook 2003 PST file is exceeded the maximum size limit, then it gets corrupt without any intimation.
How to fix when Outlook 2003 PST file reached maximum size?
It is always suggested to go for Inbox Repair Tool i.e. Sbanpst.exe that comes with Microsoft suite to resolve any issue in Outlook. However, Scanpst.exe utility is found to be unsuccessful in fixing severely corrupted Outlook 2003 PST file when it exceeded 20GB fixed file size limit. Thus, in order to mend damaged Outlook 2003 PST file, you need to rely on effective PST file repair program.
Efficient Outlook 2003 PST file repair tool:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is a flexible PST file repair software, which helps you to fix corrupt / damaged Outlook 2003 PST file after its file size exceeded maximum limit on Windows OS based system. This application can default rescue mailbox items, contacts, calendar entries, notes, journals and other Outlook 2003 PST contents while fixing its corrupted parts. In addition, you can potentially get back accidentally deleted Outlook 2003 personal folders along with all the details stored in it. Including Outlook 2003, one can fix Outlook PST maximum size error caused when its file size reached maximum limit in Outlook 2000, Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 versions. Moreover, this application works well with Windows desktop / laptop having all Windows family operating systems (Windows 8.1, 8, 7, 2008, 2003, Vista and XP).
Steps to repair Outlook 2003 PST file when its file size reached maximum size limit:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software and install the it to Windows computer
- Open the program and start the Outlook 2003 repair procedure
- You will find three options from the main windows such as “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Use required option to select corrupt Outlook PST file after its file size reached maximum limit
- Later, choose the appropriate scanning technique from “Normal Scan” and “Smart Scan” options
- Then specify destination location to save repaired Outlook 2003 PST file and click on “Repair” button to initiate scanning of that PST file
- After completion, you can see fixed Outlook 2003 PST file along with its contents
- Backup Outlook 2003 PST file contents on weekly or monthly basis on Windows system
- Try to delete unwanted emails, outdated reminders and other junk from Outlook PST to avoid its over sizing issue
- Archive PST file data in Outlook 2003 application with proper steps