Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair Cannot Open PST File Error in Outlook 2007
“Hi!! Does anyone knows about this error “Cannot open PST file”. While accessing my PST file in Outlook 2007 I am getting this error. Why this error will occur? How to fix this error?”
The reason behind above kind of error might be PST file corruption. Lot of reasons are there for PST file corruption. If you want to know about them, then just concentrate on below listed points:
- Improper configuration of profile in Outlook 2007
- Applying wrong procedure to upgrade Microsoft Outlook in system
- Interruption while archiving Outlook 2007 PST file
- When PST file is infected by severe virus attack
What action needs to be taken first when Outlook 2007 PST gets corrupt?
Once you come to know that PST file is corrupted and Outlook 2007 fails to open your PST, first aid you need to take is using Inbox Repair tool. Inbox repair tool (Scanpst.exe) is provided by Microsoft along with Outlook installation, to fix issues of Outlook 2007 PST file.
In case, you fail to repair not opening PST file in Outlook 2007 by using inbox repair tool, then you can try second option, i.e. using Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool, most recommended software to repair damaged PST files
Features of Outlook PST repair utility:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software can efficiently repairs corrupt Outlook 2007 PST file and restores emails, tasks, personal folders, notes, calendar items, journals etc successfully on Windows system. Apart from fixing cannot open .pst file error, it can fix Outlook PST that cannot be accessed, unable to display the folder error, file xxxx.pst could not be found error, file xxxx.pst is not a personal folder file error, File xxxx.pst could not be accessed error, cyclic redundancy check error, etc. Apart from Outlook 2007, one can use this tool to fix PST file of other Office versions such as 2000, 2002, 2003, 2010 and 2013. This utility is compatible to run on all versions of Windows OS such as Windows XP, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Procedure to fix Outlook 2007 cannot open .pst file error:
- First install Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility on Windows system
- Then, run installed program to start error fixing process
- Primary screen of this tool will provide 3 options such as “Open PST File”, “Find PST File”, “Select Outlook Profile” From them, choose “Open PST File” if you know exact path of PST file or select “Find PST File” if you don’t know location of PST file or else click on “Select Outlook Profile” button
- if you have multiple Outlook profiles
- Then, select Outlook 2007 PST file which has to be repaired
- Next, choose suitable scanning method from “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” and browse for the destination path where the error free 2007 Outlook PST file has to be stored
- Configure properly while creating Outlook profiles
- Use proper repair tool to repair damaged PST file otherwise it may lead to permanent data loss
- Follow proper procedure while upgrades Outlook