Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Repair OST File too Large Error in Outlook 2007?
Microsoft Outlook 2007 is one of the effective versions of Microsoft Outlook, which provides comprehensive information and time manager. By using advanced features such as Instant Search and To-Do Bar, you can instantly organize and locate information where ever you want. The new calendar, sharing capabilities feature of this version enables you to share data safely and securely.
However, sometimes users may face some errors while working with Outlook 2007 version. For example, the size limit of OST file in Outlook 2007 version is 20GB. In case, OST file exceeds its size limit you will get different kind of error messages like:
- OST file too large and cannot be accessed
- Cannot Open or load OST file at all
- Various error messages during the synchronization process
- Cannot synchronize OST file with Exchange Server
- Cannot add new data to the OST file
When OST file exceeds maximum file size limit, it gets corrupt and doesn’t allow Outlook users to access mail data. To resolve issues because of large sized OST file, one has to make use of some third party Outlook repair application.
How to solve Outlook 2007 OST file too large issue?
Use Yodot Outlook PST Repair software to fix damaged OST file which is corrupt due to its large size. This application can fix Outlook 2007 error Outlook is not offline folder file, OST file missing error, OST file not updating properly error, and many other OST related errors. More to this, it can fix different errors related to PST file. Simple interface of this tool helps even non-technical users to operate it easily. This utility has capacity to repair OST file whose size limit is more than 20GB. Apart from Outlook 2007, it can repair OST as well as PST files of other Outlook versions such as 2000, 2003, 2010, 2013 and 2016. It supports on all versions of Windows system such as Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008. It also extends 24x7 technical support to help users regarding all queries.
Procedure to fix OST file too large error in Outlook 2007:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility on a Windows system
- Run the installed program and follow onscreen guidelines in order to fix large OST file of Outlook 2007
- First, from the main screen you will get three options such as “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”. From them, choose any option according to your requirement
- Then, select Outlook 2007 OST file that has to be fixed
- Next, choose suitable scanning method from “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” and browse for the destination path where error free OST file has to be stored
Points to remember!!!
- Stop sending or receiving mail once you get error messages regarding OST size limit
- Follow proper procedure while synchronizing OST file with exchange server