Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Outlook 2007 PST File on Windows XP
“Hi there, I use MS Office 2007 Outlook application on my Windows XP desktop to manage my mail account efficiently. But recently, while importing the PST file onto another desktop, the file got corrupt due to following incorrect methodology. I don’t even posses backup of this PST file and so how can I fix this corrupt PST file of Outlook 2007 on Windows XP. Please someone help.”
Microsoft Outlook is the best email client on desktops and laptops to manage one’s emails and other mail account items like contacts, tasks, journals, etc. with ease. Among various versions of MS Office, Outlook 2007 is considered as the best version as it included new strategies to enhance the users experience in using Outlook application on Windows computers. But, since Outlook stores all the mail accounts data in a PST file on system hard drive, there are numerous chances of losing access to this file due to corruption issues. Few commonly occurring scenarios in which Outlook 2007 PST file gets corrupt or damaged are:
- PST file of Outlook 2007 can get corrupt as a result of virus attack to hard drive
- Creation of bad sector on the memory space where PST file been saved
- PST file header corruption due to logical errors, OS crash, hard drive crash, etc
- Malfunctioning of Outlook 2007 application like incorrect configuration settings, improper migration, etc.
- Abrupt termination of Outlook application due to power surge, forceful system shutdown, etc.
When Microsoft Outlook 2007 PST file gets damaged, then user cannot access any of the mail attributes on Outlook. This creates panic in user and losing valuable emails, contacts other items from Outlook 2007 PST file. Nevertheless, this kind of situation can be eradicated by repairing the corrupt PST file using inbuilt Scanpst.exe repair tool. But, if PST file is severely corrupt then Scanpst.exe cannot repair the file and may also damage the file further. Hence, it is suggested to make use of third party efficient PST repair tool to resolve Outlook 2007 PST file issues.
Outlook 2007 PST file repair tool for Windows XP:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool is the exceptional tool to resolve the query, how to repair Outlook 2007 PST file in Windows XP. This outstanding software can repair various irregularities of Outlook PST file that is corrupt, showing error or damaged due to the above mentioned reasons on various Windows PCs. Also, the software can fix OST file along with PST created on Microsoft Outlook applications of 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions. Along with Windows XP, one can utilize this software on Windows desktops and laptops functioning with Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 and Server 2008 OS versions.
Guidelines to use Yodot Outlook PST repair tool on Windows XP:
- Download the software on your Windows XP system and complete the installation process
- After installation, launch the tool and stick to main screen
- Main screen shows three options, Open PST file, Find PST file and Select Outlook Profile
- If you know location of your Outlook 2007 PST file, select first option
- In case you don’t know the location of PST file, click on second option
- Click on Third option if your Outlook 2007 has multiple profiles
- After selecting the PST file that has to be repaired, click next
- Now, select the mode of scanning, between Normal scan and Smart scan
- Also, mention the destination location to save PST file after repairing it and click on next button
- Software performs a scan on this PST file fixes all its issues and saves repaired PST file on the destination location
- Now, your PST file attributes is displayed in Outlook styled interface
- Keep your Windows XP free from viruses by employing powerful antivirus tool
- Maintain regular backup of Outlook 2007 PST file from Windows XP on external storage devices
- Avoid abrupt termination of system when Outlook is active