Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Outlook 2010 Errors Detected in .OST File
Microsoft Office Outlook is one of the handy and responsive email clients, which provides notifications, warnings or error messages when things go wrong. This facility is integrated in each and every version of Outlook including MS Outlook 2010 edition. Even though, one can overcome simple warning messages as per instructions provided in respective notification; but errors detected in Outlook 2010 data files such as OST / PST may create complex issue.
While Microsoft Outlook 2010 is running in offline mode, user may come across various error messages related to its OST file. In reality every error detected in Outlook 2010 indicates some specific fault or different issues. In the absence of internet, if Outlook 2010 displays errors due to sudden termination of Outlook 2010 application, interrupted send / receive process, Exchange Server crash and other factors, then it directly affects its OST file. In few scenarios even corruption, oversizing, improper synchronization and related aspects resulting errors in Outlook 2010 and make corresponding OST file inaccessible.
Considerable errors detected in Outlook 2010 OST file are:
- “The file xxx.ost could not be found”
- “OST file is not an Outlook data file”
- “Outlook OST file not closed properly”
- “Outlook OST file is corrupted”
If you have trouble with Outlook 2010 application while using it in offline mode due to several errors detected in its OST file? Then don’t worry!! You can overcome different Outlook 2010 errors detected in OST file due to various aspects and gain access to Outlook 2010 profile with the help of Outlook data file repair utility.
Tool to fix errors detected in Outlook 2010 OST file:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is significant Outlook data file repair software, which can resolve Outlook 2010 errors detected in OST file on Windows desktop / laptop. Using this program one can easily scan Outlook 2010 OST file after it get detected any errors and gain access to respective Outlook profile again. In addition, this tool has capability to restore missing or inaccessible emails, contacts, tasks, calendars, notes, journals and many other Outlook 2010 elements during OST file repair process. As name implies, this application efficiently fix corrupted or damaged Outlook 2010 PST file that belongs to Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2000 versions. You can efficiently repair OST file in Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2008 and Windows 2003 operating systems.
Steps to fix Outlook 2010 errors detected in OST file:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility and install it on Windows computer
- Setup installed software and start Outlook 2010 OST file repair process
- You’ll find three key options in first screen
- Use “Open PST File” option to choose erroneous Outlook 2010 OST file, if you know its exact location or
- Utilize “Find PST File” option to locate corrupt OST file of Outlook 2010 or
- Choose “Select Outlook Profile” option to select specific OST file, if you have multiple Outlook 2010 user accounts
- After selecting inaccessible OST file, from next screen select appropriate scanning technique i.e. “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” options
- Then browse for destination location to save fixed Outlook 2010 OST file and click on “Repair” button to start repair process
- Once repair procedure gets over, you will be able to view repaired Outlook 2010 OST file and its contents
- Terminate MS Outlook 2010 program before initiating OST file repair process
- It is highly recommended to backup Outlook 2010 OST file on secure storage location
- Make use of good antivirus software to prevent virus attacks on PC and protect Outlook 2010 OST file