Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair Outlook 2010 OST File Missing Error
As a Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 user, you can avail various advantage services like sending/receiving email securely with anti-virus tool integration, storing detailed contacts for both business and personal purpose, setting reminders, preparing notes, listing to-do tasks and many more facilities. Along with these significant features, even Outlook 2010 users have benefit of accessing its contents in the absence of internet connection with the assistance of OST data file.
Being an Outlook 2010 user, one must have knowledge of its data files like OST and PST. As mentioned above, OST data file allows Outlook 2010 users to prepare emails, set reminders, organize tasks and may more services without internet connection. However, in some unfriendly events while working on OST data file or trying to open Outlook in offline mode MS Outlook 2010 users may come across unknown error messages like “.ost files cannot be opened and missing error” and make respective Outlook 2010 OST file inaccessible. This logical error may indicate that corresponding OST file got corrupted or other logical conflicts in it.
Outlook 2010 OST file may get corrupt due to virus attacks, improper synchronization process, Exchange Server crash, improper termination of Outlook 2010 tool and other factors. In order to fix Outlook 2010 OST file missing error and get access to corrupt Outlook 2010 OST file contents, make use of inbox repair tool such as Scanpst.exe. Suppose this utility fail to fix corrupt Outlook 2010 OST file after OST file missing error, then you can fix that OST file with the support of proficient OST file repair software.
Tool to fix Outlook 2010 OST file missing error:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is one such well-designed application specifically used to fix various issues with Outlook data files. This program can significantly repair Outlook 2010 OST file missing error and access its personal folders with ease. It has advanced scanning technology, which helps to fix corrupt Outlook 2010 OST data file after OST file missing error. You can even recover mailbox items, contacts, notes, tasks, calendars, journals and other Outlook 2010 elements by default while reaping OST file. This tool can also efficiently fix Outlook 2010 OST and PST file within few simple steps. Along with Outlook 2010 OST file, you can even fix issues with OST file belong to Outlook 2000, Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2010 versions. This utility works well with Windows laptop / desktop running with Windows 8.1, 8, 7, 2008, 2003, Vista and XP operating systems.
Steps to fix Outlook OST file missing error:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair program and install it on Windows system
- Open the installed application and follow on-screen directives
- From main screen you will find three options such as “Open PST file”, “Find PST File” and “Outlook Profile”
- Click suitable option to browse erroneous Outlook 2010 OST file
- After that, select “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” method to fix corrupt Outlook 2010 OST file and browse for destination location to save repaired OST file
- Then hit on “Repair” button option to start the repair process
- Allow the scanning process to get finish, after completion you will find repaired Outlook 2010 OST file along with its contents
- Often backup Outlook 2010 OST file data to overcome data file corruption due to logical errors
- Terminate Microsoft 2010 Outlook application before trying to fix its corrupt OST file
- Update antivirus application in PC to remove viruses which causes Outlook 2010 OST file corruption