Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Repair Outlook 2010 OST File?
Microsoft Outlook is the most popular email application from Microsoft, available as a part of Microsoft Office Suite. Microsoft Outlook 2010 application has many advanced features compared to its previous versions such as improved To-Do bar, ribbon interface, contact cards to show pop-up details of all message participants; people pane and social networking features. Microsoft Outlook and Exchange Server work collaboratively to form an effective email communication between the users. When you connect the MS Outlook to Exchanger Server, an OST file will be created on the user’s local system. This OST file is known as Offline Storage Table file, which is an exact replica of Server mailbox. When you synchronize OST file with Exchange Server mailbox, then whatever changes you have made to Outlook OST file will be automatically updated in MS Exchange Server mailbox.
If you cannot open your Outlook 2010 OST file, or you suspect that the OST file is damaged, then you can use Inbox Repair Tool to diagnose and repair errors in the OST file. The Microsoft Outlook 2010 OST file may get damaged due to numerous unseen reasons such as virus attack, network issues, synchronization problem, mailbox corruption, Outlook malfunctioning, insufficient storage space, OST file oversized, abrupt system shutdown, etc.
In several circumstances, the MS Outlook 2010 OST file fails to synchronize with Exchange Server. If OST file is not properly synchronized with the MS Exchange Server you will receive various number of error messages and you may also miss some of your emails from the Outlook mailbox. In case, you force to synchronize the OST file with Server, then there might be several chances for OST file to get corrupt or damaged. The OST Integrity Checker (Sacnost.exe) is the in-built repair tool that comes with Microsoft Outlook application, which helps you to check and repair the synchronization problems on Outlook. But unfortunately this tool is not available for Microsoft Outlook 2010 and later version. In such situation, relying on right OST repair software is the best way to get access to corrupted Outlook 2010 OST file
Software to repair Outlook 2010 OST file:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the excellent software which helps you in repairing corrupt or damaged Microsoft Outlook 2010 OST file. In addition to repair, it also recovers all Outlook attributes such as emails, contacts, notes, tasks, calendar events, sent items, journals, personal folders etc. from Microsoft Outlook 2010 application on Windows computers. It is a read-only application that extracts the content from original OST file and re-creates a new healthy OST file. This repair application has the ability to repair large size and highly encrypted PST files. This repair tool is user friendly and compatible with all latest versions of Windows operating system.
Steps for using Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your Windows computer
- After installation, launch the software and follow instructions of the application
- Select appropriate option from main page i.e., “Open PST File” or “Find PST File”
- Select “Open PST File” option, if you know where exactly your Outlook 2010 OST file is located
- Otherwise, select “Find PST File” option to search for the location of Outlook 2010 OST file in a particular drive
- Choose “Select Outlook Profile” option to select particular Outlook profile when you have multiple profiles in your system
- Browse the destination location to store the repaired Outlook 2010 0ST file
- According to your selection, the software will scan and repair the desired Outlook OST file and restores it as new healthy Outlook 2010 OST file
- After software finishes the scanning process, you will be able to view the repaired utlook OST file
Tips to Remember:
- Do not access Outlook Data File (.OST) from a network share or another computer, because it increases the possibility of OST file corruption
- Better have backup of your OST file, before upgrading the Microsoft Outlook application
- Terminate your Outlook application properly after the completion of your work