Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Solve Error Outlook 2010 PST File has Reached Maximum Size
“Last week while working in Outlook 2010 it displayed error like “xxx.pst file has reached maximum size. To reduce the amount of data of this file, select some items that you no longer need, them permanently delete them”. Even though the error is so clear which instructing me about PST file size issue, I didn’t deleted unwanted data from Outlook 2010 profile as I was bit busy. Inversely today, without any warning or error my Outlook 2010 PST file has stopped working. It appears that Outlook 2010 PST file has exceeded its maximum size, please someone help me in fixing this issue!!”
Being an Outlook 2010 user, one must have knowledge of its data files like OST and PST. As mentioned above, OST data file allows Outlook 2010 users to prepare emails, set reminders, organize tasks and may more services without internet connection. However, in some unfriendly events while working on OST data file or trying to open Outlook in offline mode MS Outlook 2010 users may come across unknown error messages like “.ost files cannot be opened and missing error” and make respective Outlook 2010 OST file inaccessible. This logical error may indicate that corresponding OST file got corrupted or other logical conflicts in it.
Sometime, aspects to which you will give least important might create big trouble. As per above scenario one can observe that how Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 application will pop up error when PST file has reached its fixed file size limit; also how user may forget or neglect about fixing that error as and when occur in Outlook 2010. Well, PST file has reached maximum size error can encounter when Outlook 2010 profile has filed with plenty of emails & attachments, contacts, reminders and other elements. Oversizing of Outlook 2010 PST file will raise various problems, like:
- displaying partial elements
- throwing logical errors as mentioned above
- Perhaps MS Outlook 2010 profile won’t open
- Respective Outlook 2010 PST file get corrupt
After reading this description, if you are expecting suitable solution to fix Outlook 2010 PST file has reached maximum size error and its consequences, then you will find an anticipated resolution in the form of Outlook PST file repair software.
Outlook 2010 PST file repair tool:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software is one of the most rated PST file repair software which used to repair PST file has reached maximum size error in Outlook 2010 on Windows computer. This program deeply scans Outlook 2010 PST that showing maximum file size error and fix corrupt parts instantly. After repairing Outlook 2010 PST file, you can access to all mailbox items, contacts, calendar elements, notes, tasks and other entities effectively. You can even fix Outlook 2010 PST file not found error, msncon.dll error, Scanpst error, email error and many more errors significantly. Within few clicks, one can mend even password protected / encrypted / archived PST file in Outlook 2010 PST file. Including Outlook 2010 PST file, this application can also mend corrupt PST file as well as OST file belongs to Outlook 2000, Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 versions. Additionally, this utility can be installed on Windows system functioning with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008 and Windows 2003 operating systems.
Simple procedure to fix PST file of Outlook 2010:
- Close MS Office Outlook 2010 application before fixing corrupt Outlook 2010 PST file
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair program and install it to Windows computer
- Launch the tool by login as system administrator
- Three key options will be shown in main screen such as “Open PST file”, “Find PST file” and “Select Outlook profile” option to open erroneous Outlook 2010 PST file
- Select the appropriate scanning method i.e. “Normal Scan” and “Smart Scan”
- Subsequently browse for destination location to save repaired Outlook 2010 PST file and click on “Repair” button to initiate repair process
- Once repair procedure get over, this application allows you to view fixed Outlook 2010 PST file along with its mailbox items, contacts, journals, notes, tasks, etc.
- Often archive Outlook PST file or delete emails, reminds, contacts, tasks and others which is no longer useful from Outlook 2010 profile
- Backup Outlook 2010 PST file on secure storage space to overcome oversizing issue