Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Mend Microsoft Outlook 2010 PST File Not Found
“My PC is running with Windows 7 operating system and I use Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 application. Yesterday onward I am getting error “The file xyz.pst could not be found” each time when I tried to access my emails in Outlook 2010 on Windows 7 computer. This error is not letting me to access data from my Outlook 2103 profile. Please someone help me in fixing Outlook 2010 PST file not found error. I wait for your response!”
Many times Outlook 2010 user doesn’t know the reasons behind several error messages that perhaps occur in various situations. The instant once user face with “The file xyz.pst could not be found” error in Outlook 2010, they might assume that Outlook 2010 PST file might got deleted or lost. However, Outlook 2010 PST file not found error arises in two instances such as:
- When Outlook 2010 PST file is unavailable
- When Outlook 2010 PST file is damaged or corrupted
PST file in Outlook 2010 becomes unavailable due to low internet connection or improper configuration. One can overcome “The file xyz.pst could not be found” error in these circumstances with proper network connection or by making correct configuration of PST file in Outlook 2010. But, Outlook 2010 PST file not found error that pop up when PST file got corrupted as result of various factors like virus attacks, PST file exceeding its fixed file size limit, incorrect synchronization, improper termination of Outlook 2010, sudden system shutdown while sending/receiving emails and other aspects cannot be fixed with manual methods.
Even thought, Inbox repair tool such as Scanpst.exe can be used to fix corrupt Outlook 2010 PST file. The probability of success rate is less in repairing severely damaged PST file of Outlook 2010. In case Sacnpst.exe utility failed to mend corrupt Outlook 2010 PST file showing ‘The file xyz.pst could not be found’ error messages, then that PST file can be fixed using result-oriented and well organized PST file repair software.
Outlook 2010 PST file repair software:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool offers simple and advanced process to fix error Outlook 2010 PST file not found that is caused due to PST file corruption on Windows system. This significant scanning technology integrated with this software can repair unreadable Outlook 2010 PST file and restore back mailbox items, contacts, reminders, notes, journals, etc in after fixing Outlook 2010 PST file not found error. This repair tool not only mends 2010 PST file error, but it can also fix Microsoft Outlook 2010 OST file error that occurs in different events. Along with Outlook 2010 PST file errors, you can even fix errors in Outlook 2000, Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 data file on laptop or desktop running with Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 operating systems.
Procedure to solve error Outlook 2010 PST not found:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair program in Windows PC by logging in as local system admin
- Run the application and follow given on-screen instructions
- Main windows consist of “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile” options
- After choosing respective option, select Outlook 2010 PST file and click on “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” option
- Later provide destination location where repaired Outlook 2010 PST file needs to be saved and click on “Repair” button to proceed with repair process
- On completion of PST file repair process, you can preview the contents of the fixed Outlook 2010 PST file
- Maintain good antivirus tool on Windows computer to prevent intrusion of virus, malware or external threats
- Keep backup of Outlook 2010 PST file on regular basis on system HD or any external storage device
- Don’t exist from Outlook 2010 when Send/Receive process is carried out