Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Solving Outlook 2013 PST File Error
Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 is the latest version of Outlook application, which arrived with interactive interface and latest themes. Outlook 2013 PST file has same file size limit of 50 GB as of its previous versions i.e Outlook 2010. Apart from new navigation bars and latest look, it is quite possible to get Outlook 20103 PST file errors in Windows computer.
It is often frustrating instant when you face PST file errors while opening your MS Outlook 2013. As Outlook 2013 PST file is responsible for storing each and every element in Outlook, the unknown errors occur in Outlook 2013 PST file making all its emails and other folders inaccessible. There are numerous reasons and several logical issues that are accountable for error messages in Outlook 2013 PST file. Let us discuss some of them:
- Sudden system shutdown when Microsoft Outlook 2013 is in use can cause its PST file corruption and pop up error message when you attempt to open that application
- Outlook 2013 PST file reaching its allocated file size limit also results in its damage and it is one of the main reason for unforeseen errors
- Harmful virus attacks on the Outlook 2013 PST file might infect its file structure severely as well as causes errors
- Some other factors that affect functionality of Outlook 2013 PST file are operating system corruption, hard disk drive crash, file system corruption, presence of bad sectors in hard drive where PST file is stored, etc
In these situations, users will not be able to access Outlook 2013 PST file data. These reasons indicate that Outlook 2013 PST file is corrupted and some of the common errors displayed in above mentioned scenarios are, “Outlook.pst could not be found”, “the file xx.pst is not a personal folders files”, “Cannot find .pst file”, “Oversized PST file problem”, “Outlook Error 0x80040600” and like on.
One can fix Outlook 2013 PST file errors using inbuilt Inbox Repair tool called Scanpst.exe. However, this utility may fail to solve major issues with Outlook 2013 PST file. In order to repair erroneous MS Outlook 2013 PST files, it is highly recommended to use of Yodot Outlook PST Repair software.
MS Outlook 2013 PST file error repair tool:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the ultimate software to fix errors shown by Outlook 2013 PST file on Windows PC. It has a highly interactive interface and simple on screen instructions that provide required assistances to repair severely corrupted or damaged Outlook 2013 PST file. This program not only fix inaccessible PST files, but also helps you to restoring deleted emails, contacts, attachments, calendar items, tasks, journals, notes, personal folders etc. This application also fixes synchronization error, CRC error, header corruption, etc successfully without any difficulties. Including Outlook 2013 PST file, you can even mend PST and OST data files of Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions. The tool easily runs on Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008 and 2003 operating systems.
Steps to repair Microsoft Outlook 2013 PST file error:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair software in the system by logging in as system administrator
- Run the program and then proceed with on-screen steps that are provided on main screen
- In main screen you will get three options such as "Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select PST File”
- Select "Open OST File" option to browse your corrupt Outlook 2013 PST file if you know its actual address space; otherwise make use of “Find OST File” option to find Outlook PST file
- If you have multiple Microsoft Outlook 2013 profiles, then use “Select PST file” option to choose precise PST file
- Once the erroneous Outlook 2013 PST file is selected, click on “Next” button that will provide you with “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” options to choose any of the options based on situation
- After that select the target location where the fixed Outlook 2013 PST file has to be saved
- Upon completion of the repair process, user can view the contents of repaired MS Outlook 2013 PST file
Suggestions to be keep in mind:
- Backup your Microsoft Outlook 2013 PST file regularly
- Maintain genuine anti-virus software to detect viruses in you system
- Before going to fix Outlook 2013 PST file errors manually have complete knowledge about those steps and its consequences