Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair Outlook PST File Error 0x8004060C
“I am getting an error, “Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending' reported error (0x8004060C): 'Unknown Error 0x8004060C'” on my Outlook while trying to send mails. I am unable to send any mails from my Outlook account. Nobody in my organization who share same network has this problem except me. Can anyone please let me know why am I getting this error and is there a solution to get rid of this error?”
Sometimes, you may come across error message similar to the above mentioned one while using Outlook. Let us know the reason behind Outlook 0x8004060C error. This error is shown when PST file size is almost near to the maximum size limit. The above error may occur when you fail to send any mails and also while receiving any emails, because there will not be space on PST file to save more data in “Sent items” or “Inbox”. Microsoft has fixed maximum size limits for PST file on each version of Outlook i.e. it is 2GB for Outlook 2002, 2000 and previous versions, 20 GB for Outlook 2003 and 2007, 50 GB for Outlook 2010. You should take care of PST file, so that you can prevent PST file crossing its maximum file size while using Outlook, otherwise you will get 0x8004060C error.
When error occurs, you can delete some unwanted data from Outlook and free some memory space. If still you are getting Outlook 0x8004060C error, then you can compact Outlook PST file. You can also create a new Outlook profile and archive emails to it. But you may face trouble, if nothing works because PST file is oversized and got corrupted. In such circumstance, you need to use “Inbox Repair Tool” provided by Microsoft for repairing PST file. Sometimes “Inbox Repair Tool” also fails to fix PST file if severity of corruption is high. What can be done then? Do not panic, you can repair Outlook PST file using third party PST repair tool. Yodot Outlook PST Repair is one of the best software for fixing oversized PST file.
Prominent features of Outlook PST repair software:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software is the efficient tool to fix PST file after Microsoft Outlook error 0x8004060C. You can repair PST of various Outlook versions like MS Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 using this tool. After repairing PST file, you can get back all attributes including emails, Contacts, Calendar Events, Tasks, Remainders, etc. This program can also repair password protected or encrypted Outlook PST files. This application is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 operating systems.
Here is the detailed procedure to fix PST file:
- Download Outlook PST Repair software and install it on Windows computer
- Run the utility and choose any option from “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” or “Select Outlook Profile” to select Outlook profile which you want to repair
- Select destination location by browsing and select mode of scan, either “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” and click on “Repair” button
- Software starts scanning Microsoft Outlook PST file and you could view resulted information about PST file contents in a short duration
Things to remember:
- Delete unwanted data from Outlook PST file regularly to avoid PST file exceeding fixed file size limit
- Keep backup of PST file and avoid data loss when PST is corrupted
- Compact Outlook PST file to free memory space on it which are not being used anymore and have more space for saving data in PST file