Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix PST File after 0x8004df00 Outlook Error
I keep getting the below given error message when I click on Microsoft Outlook application:
Task ‘Synchronizing subscribed folders for firstname.lastname@example.org.’ reported error (0x8004df00): ‘Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for email@example.com. Error: Outlook Data File. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
Microsoft Outlook errors are quite common and can be somewhat frustrating as well. The error 0x8004df00 occurs when your Outlook profile is not able to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server. Usually if PST file is corrupted then Outlook profile doesn’t synchronize with Exchange Server and if you try to synchronize it shows several errors. If you encounter any error/problem with Outlook, then first use inbox repair tool (i.e. Scanpst.exe) to fix errors in PST file.
Scanpst.exe is a built-in inbox repair utility installed with Outlook. However, it is no so easy to find and it is not user friendly utility. It is not in the program path, so it will no open or start in command Window. The Scanpst.exe is normally installed in one of the following two folders:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Mapi\1033\
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033
If PST file is corrupted, then you cannot access your emails or other data on Outlook. The PST file normally gets corrupted when it exceeds fixed PST file size limit, virus infection, system malfunction and other reasons. If you are not able to fix PST file problems even after using this Scanpst.exe repair utility, then better use any third party PST file repair application to fix PST file errors. Yodot Outlook PST Repair is an excellent application that can fix PST file after Outlook error 0x8004df00 in a simple way.
Resolve Outlook error 0x8004df00:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is proficient PST file repair utility which has the capability to fix PST file after Outlook error 0x8004df00 as well as other error messages displayed while using PST file. This application can even repair corrupt or damaged PST files due to diverse situations. It is a read only application that doesn’t modify the contents of PST file rather it extracts the contents of the severely corrupted PST file and recreates the new healthy PST file which can be accessed by Microsoft Outlook application. In addition to repair process, it also recovers all Outlook items like emails, contacts, notes, scheduled tasks, calendar events, sent items, journals, personal folders, etc from MS Outlook PST file.
Steps to mend PST file after Outlook error 0x8004df00:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your Windows computer
- After installation, launch the software and follow the onscreen instructions until the repair process is finished
- Select appropriate option from main page i.e., “Open PST File” or “Find PST File”
- Select “Open PST File” option, if you know where exactly your PST file is located
- Otherwise, select “Find PST File” option to automatically browse the location of PST file stored on your system
- Choose “Select Outlook Profile” option to select particular Outlook profile when you have multiple profiles in your computer
- Browse the destination location to store the repaired Outlook PST file
- According to your selection, the software will scan and repair the desired Outlook PST file and restores it in a new healthy Outlook PST file
- After software finishes the scanning process, you will be able to view the repaired Outlook PST file
- Import the newly created PST file from Outlook application and regain your email access
- Your ISP or Microsoft can’t recover your e-mail or other items if the PST file is lost.
- Keep an additional copy of PST file, so that you can restore after PST file corruption or damage
- Do not access an Outlook Data File (.pst) from a network share or another computer, because it increases the possibility of data loss