Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Resolve Outlook Error 0x80070057 in PST File
Microsoft Outlook is an ultimate email client that many users avail for managing home and office data. Apart from sending/receiving emails, Outlook provides best features for accessing and modifying mail account details like contacts, tasks, calendar events, journals, etc. on remote desktops even without network connectivity. Thus, many organizations and home users prefer using Outlook to manage their mail accounts.
However, there are certain issues with this excellent email client that creates panic among users. One such issue is appearance of errors while accessing or opening Outlook. There are different error codes that users come across while dealing with Outlook errors, one among them is error code 0x80070057. Before knowing how to fix this error, let us come to know what exactly is this error code?
“An unknown error occurred, error code: 0x80070057”??
This error message usually occurs with Outlook 2010 and 2007 versions. Generally users experience this error code in the following situations:
- While connecting Outlook account to Microsoft Exchange Server
- When clicked on Send / receive button
- While creating new Outlook 2010 profile on Exchange Server 2003
After encountering the above mentioned Outlook error, user cannot send / receive any mails or Outlook may stop responding. Causes for this error message can be improper configuration of Outlook profile, Outlook improperly installed on system, invalid registry settings, PST file corruption, virus infection to Outlook PST file and when creating new Outlook 2010 profile using Auto Account Setup process. These main causes can trigger error messages on your Outlook mail account.
How to fix “Unknown error code: 0x80070057” on Outlook?
There are few handy solutions to solve Outlook error 0x80070057 on a Windows desktop. Perform any of these actions to fix the error:
- Reinstall MS Outlook application
- Make use of ScanPST repair tool to repair corrupted PST file
- While creating new account, configure proper MS Exchange Server settings in Control panel
If these methods cannot fix Outlook error code 0x80070057 then the only solution is to go for third party PST file repair utility. There are ample of Outlook repair tools to resolve issues in MS Outlook, so problem arises in choosing the best and efficient repair tool. But, given here is one among the safest and best Outlook repair software that can easily fix Outlook error 0x80070057 on Windows PC.
Tool to fix Outlook error code 0x80070057:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the most recommended software to fix irregularities in working of Microsoft Outlook PST file. Irrespective of the reason for corruption, this software can mend Outlook PST and OST files on Windows OS computers. The software is trustworthy to use as it includes read-only repair algorithms that does not affect PST file contents during repair process. It reads and copies data from original PST file to make new PST file and fixes issues in it. You can resolve various errors of Outlook data files caused due to CRC error, PST header corruption, synchronization errors, virus infection, etc. You can use this PST file repair tool to fix PST file created on Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003 Outlook 2007 and 2010 versions. Also, the tool can fix Outlook OST file from Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions.
Steps to fix Outlook 0x80070057 error code:
- Terminate Outlook application, if you have opened it and keep a copy of affected PST file
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool on your Windows system
- Install and launch the tool by following ongoing instructions
- In the main screen, you will find three options as below
- “Open PST” – select this option if the location of PST file is known
- “Find PST” – select this option if the PST file location on system is unknown
- “Select Outlook Profile” – go for this option if there are multiple Outlook profiles
- Once you browse and select PST file, click on repair button
- The software now scans the PST file and fixes all irregularities associated with PST file
- Completion of scanning process will be known by progress bar
- View the recovered attributes from repaired PST file in Outlook mailbox pattern using Preview option
- Then, select a destination location on your system and save the repaired Outlook PST file
- Before creating new profile on Outlook, follow proper steps and have sufficient knowledge
- Install efficient antivirus software on your system to avoid malicious virus entry
- Check for proper Server settings while accessing Outlook in offline mode