Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair Outlook 0x800ccc0f Error
Outlook can be termed as one of the most leading Microsoft application that is used for sending or receiving mails. The different versions of Outlook applications present are Outlook 2003, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 and the latest one Outlook 2013.
There are various features that are equipped in Outlook application that allows you to complete the work in minimum amount of time. Though Outlook is reliable utility, users might come across few problems that make PST file inaccessible for further use. For an instance, one fine day you turned on the system and opened your Outlook tool to check the mails, some unusual activity took place and the screen throws an error 0x800ccc0f and blocks access. All the emails, contacts and other information are lost as a result of this error.
So what to do now? Is there any way in which you can get access to the data stored in the PST file by overcoming the error 0x800ccc0f. Yes of course! You can easily do so with the help of Outlook PST Repair tool.
What are the reasons for Outlook error 0x800ccc0f?
- Anti-Virus Application: Some of the antivirus applications that are installed in Windows computer get in between the Sending/Receiving mails and interfere with the process as a result of which Outlook throws error 0x800ccc0f and halts access to Outlook account
- Unexpected Termination: Abrupt or improper termination of the Outlook application when some of the tasks are being proceeded, may leads to creation of 0x800ccc0f error which in-turn makes the PST file inaccessible
- Internet Break-Down: Breakage of the internet connection when sending or receiving mails has an adverse effect on the PST file. Hence a proper internet connection should be maintained to avoid Outlook error 0x800ccc0f
Best way to fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f:
Install Yodot Outlook PST Repair application in the Windows system and follow the simple on screen procedures to repair and restore the contents from PST file that became inaccessible due to error 0x800ccc0f message. The advanced scanning technology present on this software can get back data from the worst case scenarios which have generated some errors on Microsoft Outlook PST file. This repair utility creates a new PST file and hence you can be sure that the original Outlook PST file remains unchanged without taking any further more damage. On completion of PST file repair process, you can view the list of recovered emails, Contacts, Journals, Attachments, Tasks, Notes, Calendar Items, Sent items, personal folders, etc. This repair tool not only repairs PST file, but it also fixes OST files that are damaged as a result of various scenarios.
Repair procedure to fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair application in the system by logging in as local system administrator
- Run the software and follow the instructions. Click on Open PST File option from the main screen to select and browse for the respective PST file that is showing error
- If the PST file needs to be searched, then click on Find PST File that will automatically search for the PST file on the selected drive
- If there are multiple accounts on Outlook the click on Select Outlook Profile option to use the given account
- After the selection of the respective option, Click on either “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” option depending on the extent of PST file damage and proceed with repair process
- Provide the destination location where the repaired PST file needs to be saved
- Now click on Repair button that will start the Repair process
- On completion of the repair process, the user can preview the contents of the repaired PST file
- Terminate Microsoft Office Outlook application with proper procedure
- Keep backup of PST file on any external storage device
- Avoid switching off the system when the Send/Recieve process is carried out