Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair Microsoft Outlook Cannot Find PST File Error
“Hi all, I am under trouble and want to get out of it somehow. I am trying to open my Outlook account which is not opening, but displaying an error message ‘Cannot find PST file’. I have lots of mails, scheduled Tasks, important contacts and other crucial data in it. I need to access data from my Outlook PST file at any cost. Please help me with a solution. Thanks in advance…”
You may get outlook cannot find PST file error message as in above case while trying to access Outlook account if PST file is relocated on your computer. If it is at the same location where it was present, then the PST file might have got corrupt due to which you are getting ‘Outlook error cannot find PST file. If you have taken backup of your Outlook PST file, then you can use it by easily importing it on your computer. Otherwise, you will lose entire data from your Outlook profile. Do not panic, as there is a way to fix your Outlook PST file corrupted and showing cannot find PST file error due to any reason given below:
- Virus or malware attacks to Outlook PST file via any infected file or through internet affects Outlook data file; which may get damage and displays Outlook error cannot find PST file upon trying to open it
- When system shuts down all of a sudden or Outlook PST file gets closed abruptly if it is in use
- Outlook PST file corruption when MS Outlook PST file is shared over network, because it is not built to for that purpose
- Each version of MS Outlook data file will have fixed file size limit; when Outlook PST file exceeds fixed file size limit, there is possibility of getting Outlook error cannot find PST file
Irrespective of the cause behind Outlook PST file showing Outlook cannot find PST file error; it can be fixed and its data can be recovered using Yodot Outlook PST Repair software.
Resolving Outlook error cannot find PST file:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software helps users in repairing Outlook PST file displaying ‘cannot find PST file’ on your computer. This program has simple navigational screens; it is free from viruses and has speedy scanning process. You can fix issues in Outlook data file displaying cannot find PST file error and bring it back to working condition. You can extract emails, attachments, tasks, calendar events, contacts and other attributes from repaired Outlook PST file. Other than Outlook error cannot find PST file r, you can even fix Outlook 080042108 error, Outlook error 0X800CCC92, Outlook error 0x8004060c, Outlook error 0x80042109, MS Outlook error 0x80040154, Outlook error 0x80070057, MS Outlook error 0x8004df00, Outlook error 0x8004a165, Outlook error 2146959355, etc. This Outlook data file repair tool can fix PST and OST file in Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions on your computer hdd. This application is capable to repair Outlook data file on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 OS versions.
Steps to repair Outlook error cannot find PST file:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software and install it on your computer
- Run installed program and select corrupt Outlook PST file using any of the options from main screen like “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” or “Select Outlook Profile”
- Select either “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” option from next screen and browse a location where you want to save repaired Outlook PST file and click on “Repair” option
- Software scans Outlook data file showing Outlook error cannot find PST file and displays result in few minutes
- You can view recovered attributes from Outlook PST file in separate window
- To view full Outlook PST file, go to the location on computer hard drive where you saving PST file
- Keep backup of MS Outlook PST file to use in emergency cases of loss or corruption
- Compact Outlook PST file and avoid file oversizing as only deletion of data from Outlook is not enough
- Scan for viruses on system hard drive using powerful antivirus software before saving any file from external source