Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Renovate Outlook PST File after error 0x80042109
“Recently I had some leisure time, so I started to utilize this time to know about various functionalities and options provides in Outlook. But, at the end of the day when i try to send an email, Microsoft Outlook displaying an error message “Sending reported error (0×80042109): Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server”. How to resolve this error in order to accomplish proper functioning of Microsoft Office Outlook? “
Many Outlook users might come across such error codes or messages while using their account at some point of time. One may not face this kind of error messages for one time mistake. It may happen due to ignorance towards Outlook alert messages, software conflicts in Microsoft Outlook and many other reasons. Therefore, just have a habit of knowing all the related issues with Outlook, as you may get error messages instantly when something goes wrong with your Outlook profile.
The causes for Outlook error 0x80042109 are:
- Improper Microsoft Exchange Server connection due to low internet service
- Incorrect Outlook profile settings
- Missing some application files while installing Microsoft Office Outlook
- Oversized Outlook PST file
- Harmful virus or malware infection to Outlook data files
If you are a professional Outlook user and have command on all its functionalities, then you can solve the problem by setting its configurations as required. In case you are the novice Outlook user then it may be difficult to fix the outlook error 0x80042109. In some situations a professional Microsoft Outlook user might fail to fix this issue. To overcome this kind of instances, Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the accurate utility to fix Outlook PST file after Outlook error code 0x80042109.
Proper solution to fix PST file after Outlook Error 0x80042109:
By using Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool one can renovate PST file that get corrupted or inaccessible due to Outlook error 0x80042109 on Windows PC. The application is specially designed to renew unresponsive Outlook data files (both PST and OST files) and supports to access all Outlook items. You can even retrieve unintentionally deleted or missing Outlook elements such as emails, calendar items, contact list, notes, journals, etc on Windows system. It’s advanced modules make it possible to repair encrypted and password protected PST files of different versions of MS Outlook such as Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 on Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Steps to mend PST file after Outlook Error 0x80042109:
- Terminate MS Outlook application before accomplishing repair process on your Windows system
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair application and install it to your Windows desktop / laptop
- Then execute the software, you will get three options in main screen
- Use “Open PST File” option to browse the PST file from specified path or
- Click “Find PST File” option to trace out the Outlook PST file on your PC or
- Select “Outlook Profile” option to chose a PST files of particular Outlook profiles if you have multiple Outlook accounts
- Browse for destination location to save fixed Outlook PST file
- And select “Normal Scan” method to fix minor Outlook errors or “Smart Scan” technique to repair severely corrupt Outlook PST file and then click on “Repair” button
- The application starts renovating the Outlook PST file
- After repair process get completed, you will be able to view all the Outlook PST items
- Do not enable / disable Outlook settings without knowing its specific functionalities
- Backup Outlook PST file in regular basis in order to reimburse data loss due to some errors
- Be professional while working or terminating MS Outlook application